Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginner's Guide to Meditation "Joan Borysenko Ph.D"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Beginner's Guide to Meditation "Joan Borysenko Ph.D" Empty
PostSubject: The Beginner's Guide to Meditation "Joan Borysenko Ph.D"   The Beginner's Guide to Meditation "Joan Borysenko Ph.D" EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:00 am

The Beginner's Guide to Meditation "Joan Borysenko Ph.D" 2Q==

I personally talked with Joab Borysenko and he was so commited to this community he donated 50 copys! of his personal audio cd, I personally have used this cd and needless to say it got me to where I am today, the techniques told here cannot be found anywhere else but here of course Very Happy. If your looking to learn the basic fundamentals all over again in a easier highly efficient way that would give advanced sages a challenge look into this product and you will be please.

This product retails for $14.99 but since I love this community I'm charging $4.99 and giving away 5 free copys to random members of this community stay alert Sleep.

"Contact me for payment details"

Back to top Go down
https://kinetics.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Beginner's Guide to Meditation "Joan Borysenko Ph.D" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginner's Guide to Meditation "Joan Borysenko Ph.D"   The Beginner's Guide to Meditation "Joan Borysenko Ph.D" EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:12 am

Update: 2/12/15, 30 copys left these are going fast as expected once again I'd like to thank all the generous donars and will be giving out 5 next week.
Back to top Go down
https://kinetics.forumotion.com

The Beginner's Guide to Meditation "Joan Borysenko Ph.D"
Page 1 of 1