Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basic Meditation For Beginners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Basic Meditation For Beginners Empty
PostSubject: Basic Meditation For Beginners   Basic Meditation For Beginners EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:50 am

When you meditate, it is important you organize what you're going to do before starting. A lot of beginners (from what I have noticed) experience problems with meditation and have trouble doing it. More than likely, people have told you that meditating is sitting down thinking about nothing. Well, this is not necessarily true. You can think about everything you like in a calm, relaxed manner and still be meditating. For beginners, this is my advice. Just relax, tune in, and think about everything you like as calmly as possible. This is how I do my meditation. Remember--it is important you do not get hyper while doing this or you won't be in the proper state to do whatever you plan to do next. So just sit there, think about everything you like, and relax. It's very pleasant which I know from experience. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down

Basic Meditation For Beginners
Page 1 of 1