Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meditation for weight control.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rulan eta maximume

Rulan eta maximume

Meditation for weight control. Empty
PostSubject: Meditation for weight control.   Meditation for weight control. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:48 am

I find this very useful. And for people that are worried about their weight, this would make a great meditation to use.

First, it is best to sit and meditate for a few minutes to become relaxed. Then begin by breathing energy in. This is done by feeling a force around your body being pulled close to you.

Second, with each breath pull the energy tightly around your body. This will also strengthen your aura field as well. Hold the breath and say in your head "I am losing weight" as if you are telling your body to lose it.

Third, breathe out and feel the energy around you and expand it.

Fourth, repeat.

It is best to do this for at least a half an hour to an hour a day. I suggest doing this for at least one week to two weeks depending on each person, because every person's energy system is different and it can vary from person to person on how fast this takes effect. After about a week or two of practice, you can then give begin to meditate on how much weight you want to lose. I'd suggest only starting with 5 pounds because at first this is a very healthy and steady pace and losing more the 5 pounds at a time can cause internal damage to you or cause you to faint, throw up, or become unable to take in food or have to be put in the hospital because you may become too weak.

Also, after you begin to meditate on how much weight to lose, I strongly suggest to only practice this once a week. The one to two week training is only to get your body adjusted to the idea that it will soon be commanded to begin losing weight. Use caution, keep track of your weight every day, and if you lose a lot of weight in a fast time, I would suggest letting your doctor know so he or she can keep track of your health and weight. This may seem to be a simple meditation, but it is very dangerous to use if you are not responsible when practicing.

I will not be held responsible if anyone does not use this meditation responsibly and ends up hurting themselves because they did not follow the directions. Thank you for reading and I hope this meditation will help. Be responsible in your practices and do your research on how it can affect you.
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Meditation for weight control.   Meditation for weight control. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:39 am

This is very similar to a weight loss meditation that I have, but the one I have is much simpler than this and only takes a few minutes, so if you're interested I can give it to you. Just mail me and I will give it to you.
Back to top Go down
Midnight47

PostSubject: Re: Meditation for weight control.   Meditation for weight control. EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:08 pm

What is the simpler one?
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Meditation for weight control.   Meditation for weight control. EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:39 pm

Mail me and I'll send it in a reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meditation for weight control.   Meditation for weight control. Empty

Back to top Go down

Meditation for weight control.
Page 1 of 1