Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Hole Meditation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Black Hole Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Black Hole Meditation   Black Hole Meditation EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:57 am

This is one of the fastest meditations that works and is also easy to do.

Technique: First close your eyes and relax your body imagine all the thoughts throughout your day are being gathered inside your head. Then imagine a black hole forming and suck all those thoughts in with no escape and then imagine the black hole exploding, leaving your mind in pure darkness with no disturbences. This training method is the fastest and best working one you will find since meditation takes around 30 minutes to an hour to work. Practice this and you will learn this technique. It is very useful for all kinesis.
Back to top Go down
https://kinetics.forumotion.com
andreidionisie

PostSubject: .   Black Hole Meditation EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:24 pm

On my 1st try I did it for like 30 seconds and I got very clear and powerful results. Works very well and if you do it for a long time it can be very powerful, yes. Thank you for sharing!
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: Black Hole Meditation   Black Hole Meditation EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:22 am

Wonderful method. I just meditate with this method and it has given me darn good results. I meditate for 14 minutes and I just feel like it was only 30 seconds. Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
One of darkness

PostSubject: Re: Black Hole Meditation   Black Hole Meditation EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:03 pm

Thank you this will be my respite from the madness of lunerkineses, if temporally.
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Black Hole Meditation   Black Hole Meditation EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:52 pm

You don't like lunarkinesis? That's one of my favorite powers I have. My favorite is sonokinesis, though. That's also my best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Hole Meditation   Black Hole Meditation Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Hole Meditation
Page 1 of 1