Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Lessons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Private Lessons   Private Lessons EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:40 am

Hello I am here to tell everyone that I am giving private lessons for telekinesis as well. Anyone who is interested should leave me a message and I will get to you as quickly as I can. You can also post that you're interested and I will then leave you a message for lesson one. Note this is only for beginners or people who are having trouble. If you are advanced I can help you if you just want the lessons, but this is specifically for beginners. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
TTBxCaptin

TTBxCaptin

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons   Private Lessons EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:08 am

Hey can I have some lessons? I am 13 and a beginner. I mainly pravtice for around 30-40 mins a day
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Private Lessons EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:22 am

Good routine, but be careful. Practicing too much can lead to exhaustion and from my experience this can cause you to have trouble functioning the rest of the day. and yes, I will teach you what I know. I also have a little more advice... never practice more than one kinesis at once. This will lead to faster exhaustion because you are practicing several different powers. Mail me and ask me about the kinesis you want to learn and I will teach. OK? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Private Lessons Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Lessons
Page 1 of 1