Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Lessons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Private Lessons   Private Lessons EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:02 am

Hello again... I am here to tell you I am giving private lessons for lunarkinesis for anyone who is interested. Those who are interested can leave me a message or post saying you want it and I will leave you a message. When I post saying I am giving private lessons, that means leave me a message, that I will not teach out in the open. One of my powers, exekinesis, is too forbidden for me to teach out the open, as it is the manipulation of death energy and can be very dangerous, not to mention hazardous to yourself. But that is off subject here, so do not post asking for that or I will ignore. If you want that leave me a message. Or say so in my post under new kinetics. Otherwise I will ignore. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Midnight47

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Private Lessons EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:28 pm

Please teach me!! I really want a great mentor that can guide my way. I would love to learn, and u have so many questions!! Please respond!!
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Private Lessons EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:14 am

If you want private lessons then mail me and I will teach you. I am always willing to help. Smile
Back to top Go down
Midnight47

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Private Lessons EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:22 pm

What is your mail?
Back to top Go down
Darkside.1

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Private Lessons EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:50 am

hello Mala I would like if you would help me I am having trouble getting started
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Private Lessons EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:58 pm

My advice is you practice getting a feel for the darkness first. Its important you know what it feels like before doing anything else. You can do this by visualizing the darkness on your hands. Start with that. Also just for your information... I am an ace with lunarkinesis and the black arts, they are my #1 skills... you're free to ask any further questions, but start with that, ok? Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkside.1

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Private Lessons EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:40 am

How long did it take you before you had your first big result from your work that you had to do and what would be the best way for me to do that you see i have tried for years.. I'm part of a well clan of warriors that i was born into but they say when i was born that i screamed and all of the lights blew out and then there went the head master put on his ass. they shown me the video footage and i couldnt believe it they have tried and tried to figure out how to get me to tap into that again but fail i saw this and it sounded a lot like what they shown me doing in the video i feel it all the time hell there have been cases that i find myself meditating in a lit room and i come out of it and the lights were blown but that has happened like three times but neither i nor any of my masters have been able to figure it out so i can feel it i feel it shape in my hands but the problem is control
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Private Lessons EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:03 am

I think it's audiokinesis or something like that. You know that sound is wave, right. So I think you can control the sound wave. Just a theory. You should ask Mala Furnace.
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Private Lessons EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:14 am

Darkside.1 wrote:
How long did it take you before you had your first big result from your work that you had to do and what would be the best way for me to do that you see i have tried for years.. I'm part of a well clan of warriors that i was born into but they say when i was born that i screamed and all of the lights blew out and then there went the head master put on his ass. they shown me the video footage and i couldnt believe it they have tried and tried to figure out how to get me to tap into that again but fail i saw this and it sounded a lot like what they shown me doing in the video i feel it all the time hell there have been cases that i find myself meditating in a lit room and i come out of it and the lights were blown but that has happened like three times but neither i nor any of my masters have been able to figure it out so i can feel it i feel it shape in my hands but the problem is control

Sounds to me like you're a natural at sonokinesis/ audiokinesis. As for when I got my first results, it only took me a couple weeks. If you've really been practicing for years without results, I'm not sure what to tell you about that except that in rare cases it can take a person years to learn something. But I will do my best to change that for you and help you out.
Back to top Go down
Darkside.1

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Private Lessons EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:18 pm

thank you like i said befiore i can gtet a feel for the energy easy but i try some of those tech. on here but i cant get it to manifest
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Private Lessons EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Keep practicing those techs and they'll eventually work. No worries. Remember--practice is the key.
Back to top Go down
Darkside.1

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Private Lessons EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:11 pm

well thats not alot of help if that is supose to be a lesson
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Private Lessons EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:41 am

I have some tools to help with training. PM me if you want. And it's totally free. Just don't leak.
Back to top Go down
One of darkness

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Private Lessons EmptyThu May 01, 2014 3:46 pm

The powers of darkness are also strong with this one, would you care to teach this one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Private Lessons Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Lessons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinesis Help Forum :: Lunarkinesis-
Jump to: