Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Lessons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Private Lessons   Private Lessons EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:37 am

Hello again... I'm giving private lessons for any power I know, as I am skilled at all of my powers. However, this is under new kinetics, so please stay on topic with what you want to learn, and be sure it is a power not in another forum on this site. I am willing to teach new kinetics, as I am a long-time practitioner and expert. anyone interested is to leave me a message or post what they wanna learn. I will then get to you as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Pj901

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Private Lessons EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:37 pm

Hi I would love to learn hydro and aero.i will use these powers with positive intentions.i will be most greatful.
Back to top Go down
MultiIncarnateHylian

MultiIncarnateHylian

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Private Lessons EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 11:30 am

Could you give me private lessons for Cyberkinesis/Technokinesis and Biokinesis?  study 
Please?
Back to top Go down
giddy

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Private Lessons EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:47 pm

i could use some help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Private Lessons Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Lessons
Page 1 of 1