Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My astral adventure: lessons, day 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

My astral adventure: lessons, day 1 Empty
PostSubject: My astral adventure: lessons, day 1   My astral adventure: lessons, day 1 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:15 pm

So I've decided to have my own second life on the astral. Right now I'm having lessons. My mentor is an expert with this, which is why I picked him. I also picked him because I know him and... and I like him. He's always been a very close friend of mine and I trust him in such to give me the most powerful method for astral projection. He's a long-time friend. I asked him yesterday if he could teach me to use astral projection. He said he would be happy to teach me, and then we agreed that he would be my mentor until I am totally proficient with astral projection. Now this pleases me. I feel there is something I should mention... I've longed to have a second side of my life. And I want that second side to always take place on the astral. I plan to spend most of my time there once I learn. Once I'm proficient, I can promise you all that I can pass on everything I learned about astral projection from my mentor to you. Then I will write a guide on it here for beginners. I will have my mentor help me organize it if necessary, should I be unable to do it myself. Until then I will write about my experiences on here. all of it will be titled "my astral adventure" and then whatever comes after that depending on the stage I am in here. Currently I am feeling vibrations that are either slight or somewhat intense (it's hard to tell which right now, sorry). I plan to get lots of practice in, no matter what it takes. I will practice throughout most of my time to learn sooner (hopefully). That's the game plan, anyway. Doesn't mean it will work out. But like you, I am always doing my best to keep excelling in kinetics and other powers such as this. I am counting on my mentor and believe the program he gave me to stick to will produce good results (he's an expert, of course it will). He seems to really know his stuff when it comes to this. He knows what he's doing with me and I trust the directions he gave me will really work. I plan to practice for hours every day. I will post updates later on today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: My astral adventure: lessons, day 1   My astral adventure: lessons, day 1 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Well well well, you've decided to learn AP? It's really good. I used to practice something like this but .... it turned out to be nothing. Anyway, good luck
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: My astral adventure: lessons, day 1   My astral adventure: lessons, day 1 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:11 am

Thanks. I've been told my mentor is a real expert at this. But why did you stop practicing? I'm excited beyond words. Smile
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: My astral adventure: lessons, day 1   My astral adventure: lessons, day 1 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:13 pm

I stopped because the lack of time. (hopefully this post doesn't have any "bad grammar". I'm not a native speaker. )
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: My astral adventure: lessons, day 1   My astral adventure: lessons, day 1 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:27 am

Oh. So it wasn't the fee. I thought it was because of the overpriced fee. But you never went back to it?
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: My astral adventure: lessons, day 1   My astral adventure: lessons, day 1 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:03 am

I thought that psychic seem fishy so I never joined her class. And I found another one. I don't know if this one were a fake or not, but the price were extremely high! 3000$. She's here:http://www.erinpavlina.com/training/

And I quit learning AP because I'm lazy and the lack of time. But I think I'm gonna do that again. Sound fun.
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: My astral adventure: lessons, day 1   My astral adventure: lessons, day 1 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:26 am

Oh, I see. Good enough, then. That's a ridiculous fee... and just to get an experience of a lifetime? Sure, it's a valuable power. But what is it with all of these ridiculous fees? I personally think a mentor should teach things like this at no cost to the student, just like mine. I don't think even money can buy astral projection, or any other power. Don't pay that fee... I'll pass on to you the techniques my mentor gave me instead. And at no cost to you. Do you want me to? If you do, leave me a message asking for it. He said the technique is copyrighted, so I can't post it. Mail me if you're interested, ok?
Back to top Go down
Maxiboy3

PostSubject: Re: My astral adventure: lessons, day 1   My astral adventure: lessons, day 1 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:38 pm

Hey there,

I know this is somewhat late compared to the post data but I am having trouble inducing sleep paralysis as a gateway to astral projection. If you could send me instruction, that would be great.

Kind regards,

Max
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My astral adventure: lessons, day 1   My astral adventure: lessons, day 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

My astral adventure: lessons, day 1
Page 1 of 1