Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teaching lunarkinesis...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Teaching lunarkinesis...  Empty
PostSubject: Teaching lunarkinesis...    Teaching lunarkinesis...  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:07 pm

I have several skills in kinetics... my specials are telekinesis, lunarkinesis, soulkinesis, and electrokinesis.... I have plasmakinesis too but wouldn't call myself expert at that. But let's get on topic here. I am willing to teach lunarkinesis to anyone willing to learn. If anyone wants to learn post or message me. I will get to you as quickly as I can. Please note I am very busy... have lots of kinesis that I have to practice in order to keep active, got lots of school work, etc... I may or may not be able to get on quickly. But I WILL get to you. please be patient, though. anyway post if you want to learn... have a nice day. Wink
Back to top Go down
Midnight47

PostSubject: Re: Teaching lunarkinesis...    Teaching lunarkinesis...  EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:36 pm

Teach me everything you know!!! I'm so interested and I need a mentor to help guide the way!! I'm trying to contact you on all the other topics. Please check them out to see what else ive said
Back to top Go down
Midnight47

PostSubject: Re: Teaching lunarkinesis...    Teaching lunarkinesis...  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:28 am

Btw I just turned 15 about a month ago
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Teaching lunarkinesis...    Teaching lunarkinesis...  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:17 am

Midnight, there is a lot that I know.... far too much for me name... But if you mail me and ask if I know a specific kinesis and I do, I will teach it to you, so long as I know it. Ok? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching lunarkinesis...    Teaching lunarkinesis...  Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching lunarkinesis...
Page 1 of 1