Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunarkinesis for beginners

Go down 
+2
LadyNara
Mala Furnace
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Lunarkinesis for beginners Empty
PostSubject: Lunarkinesis for beginners   Lunarkinesis for beginners EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Lunarkinesis is the power to control and manipulate the energy of darkness. Some people confuse this with umbrakinesis, which is shadow manipulation. These are not the same. They are two completely different things, as the basics are completely different. Beginners should start with easy techniques like the dark ball and summoning negative energy. It also helps to visualize the darkness energy on your hands to help you get a feel for the power. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
LadyNara

LadyNara

PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis for beginners   Lunarkinesis for beginners EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:57 am

[quote="Mala Furnace"]Lunarkinesis is the power to control and manipulate the energy of darkness. Some people confuse this with umbrakinesis, which is shadow manipulation. These are not the same. They are two completely different things, as the basics are completely different. Beginners should start with easy techniques like the dark ball and summoning negative energy. It also helps to visualize the darkness energy on your hands to help you get a feel for the power. Enjoy. [/quote]

Thankyou for clarifying. I sometimes get th two confused.
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis for beginners   Lunarkinesis for beginners EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:17 am

You are very welcome. I'm out to help people who need the help. Glad I helped.
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis for beginners   Lunarkinesis for beginners EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:07 pm

Why this power's name is Lunarkinesis? On a page ( I forgot which ), it's name is Erebokinesis Question
Back to top Go down
Midnight47

PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis for beginners   Lunarkinesis for beginners EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:31 pm

Hey mala I responded to your other topic about giving private lessons. I would absolutely love a strong mentor like you to help me with my powers. Lunarkinesis is my favorite, but other kinesis I'm really interested in would be geokinesis, cyrikinesis, and aerokinesis. If you could teach one or all of those that would be great!!! You would be my hero!! I have so many questions, please resond
Back to top Go down
One of darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis for beginners   Lunarkinesis for beginners EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:50 pm

Don't go too far with the kineses without realizing it, things like entity's and possession might happen, like me. Be careful.
Back to top Go down
Tyrin504

PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis for beginners   Lunarkinesis for beginners EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:25 pm

I need extra help in here plzz help can u give me private leasons
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis for beginners   Lunarkinesis for beginners EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:49 pm

One of darkness wrote:
Don't go too far with the kineses without realizing it, things like entity's and possession might happen, like me. Be careful.

are you sure that wasn't a coincidence? nothing like that ever happened to me. and i have been using the power for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis for beginners   Lunarkinesis for beginners Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunarkinesis for beginners
Page 1 of 1