Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My feelings about lunarkinesis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

My feelings about lunarkinesis Empty
PostSubject: My feelings about lunarkinesis   My feelings about lunarkinesis EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:32 am

lunarkinesis is one of my favorite powers that I know and am expert at. This is one of my number of specialties and I can teach for those who want to learn. Anyway, let me state my personal feelings. This is one of the dark powers, and one type of power I am especially in love with is the dark powers. Lunarkinesis is one of them. I have heard people say that this power is dangerous, but here I lie confused. I have not experienced any problems in practicing and doing lunarkinesis, so what makes this such a danger...? That's what I don't know, and if anyone knows you are welcome to post about it. I would like to know if it is really true that this power can be dangerous. I have had lots of experience with this power. Months of experience. And I never experienced any problems at all. But back on subject, I love my lunarkinesis among my many other powers. I love dark powers and sometimes I obsess over my lunarkinesis so much I will coat myself in the darkness and make an explosion of it, all out of joy. Sometimes I even feel I am an embodiment of darkness. Not evil, of course--just a person who is especially skilled at the powers of darkness. I also find myself fluent with umbrakinesis (shadow manipulation). I love that power too, but I will explain my feelings about that somewhere else, because here we're talking about lunarkinesis, not umbrakinesis. So anyway, that's how I feel about lunarkinesis. I feel that is what I would call my ideal power, as I value it among my other powers. Even though I am expert at it, I continue to practice it. and to this day I remain a skilled lunarkinetic. However, i am more than just a lunarkinetic--I am skilled at many other powers as well. I'm an all around, very strong person. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by my greatness and don't know what to do with such strength. Any comments, concerns, or answers to my question, feel free to answer. But say something nice or nothing at all, please--I do not like rudeness and do not tolerate it. Thank you and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Midnight47

PostSubject: Re: My feelings about lunarkinesis   My feelings about lunarkinesis EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:24 pm

I would love to have a teacher!! I'm especially interested in lunarkinesis. And other kinesis would be cyrokinesis, geokinesis, and aerokinesis. It would be great to have someone to help me. Right now I'm so confused as to what to do. And I just got an account for this website so please just please answer back!!
Back to top Go down
Midnight47

PostSubject: Re: My feelings about lunarkinesis   My feelings about lunarkinesis EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:29 am

I'm 15 btw
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: My feelings about lunarkinesis   My feelings about lunarkinesis EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:34 am

Uhm, I know it's a bit rude but would you just pm him instead of reply every topic of him? It's faster and "cleaner" than this way.
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: My feelings about lunarkinesis   My feelings about lunarkinesis EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:15 am

Midnight47 wrote:
I would love to have a teacher!! I'm especially interested in lunarkinesis. And other kinesis would be cyrokinesis, geokinesis, and aerokinesis. It would be great to have someone to help me. Right now I'm so confused as to what to do. And I just got an account for this website so please just please answer back!!

If you want lessons, then please mail me and I will teach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My feelings about lunarkinesis   My feelings about lunarkinesis Empty

Back to top Go down

My feelings about lunarkinesis
Page 1 of 1