Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teaching Telekinesis...

Go down 
+2
tibneeg
Mala Furnace
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Teaching Telekinesis...  Empty
PostSubject: Teaching Telekinesis...    Teaching Telekinesis...  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:04 am

If you are interested in learning telekinesis please post... I am teaching this to anyone who is interested... I am advanced and have been practicing telekinesis since age 10, and I'm now 18. I became advanced at age 17. I can move a large variety of things and bend a lot of things as well. anyone interested in learning please post and respond...
Back to top Go down
tibneeg

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Telekinesis...    Teaching Telekinesis...  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:08 am

sounds interesting, you have any good tips?
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Telekinesis...    Teaching Telekinesis...  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:59 am

Well, I can make a few suggestions. What I always did was practice a minimum of 30 minutes each day. I also advise you to meditate daily... if you don't do this in the beginning it may be difficult to perform telekinesis. But once you're as adept as me meditation is not as necessary... although that could differ depending on you because I can relax almost in an instant now and telekinesis is easy for me to perform. But if you're a beginner I suggest meditating whenever you can buy the time. When I was a beginner I found it much easier to bend objects than to move them. I'm still a good bender, but much better than what I was then.
Back to top Go down
TTBxCaptin

TTBxCaptin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Telekinesis...    Teaching Telekinesis...  EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:15 am

If I may, What objects did you bend and do you have tips on bending for beginners?
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Telekinesis...    Teaching Telekinesis...  EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:43 am

I don't think you gonna get a reply soon. She've been offline for half a month. And my opinion if you want to be a bender: don't try to bend first. Get a paper and try to do what ever you like with it. Keep practice until you can fold it. Then practice bending. I hope one day you may be able to bend spoon Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Telekinesis...    Teaching Telekinesis...  EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:26 pm

Forgive me if I have been gone a while... I have been hecticly busy... but yes, he is right. Bending is harder than moving. Like he said, I would advise cutting out a small square sheet of paper and moving it. Always start light.
Back to top Go down
TheSpeckledWolf

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Telekinesis...    Teaching Telekinesis...  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:14 am

I have been practicing telekinesis with a psiwheel, I can move it fairly easily without having to meditate..
I often have trouble with spinning it in another direction. Like, I can spin it counterclockwise continuously, but I have a hard time turning it clockwise. I just wanted to know.. Having the clear intention would help..
Back to top Go down
Bruno237Lopes

Bruno237Lopes

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Telekinesis...    Teaching Telekinesis...  EmptySat May 03, 2014 4:25 am

could u show-off in a video for me to understand what possible things you can do with telekinesis Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Telekinesis...    Teaching Telekinesis...  Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching Telekinesis...
Page 1 of 1