Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My astral adventure: Getting Better By The Day, day 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

My astral adventure: Getting Better By The Day, day 4 Empty
PostSubject: My astral adventure: Getting Better By The Day, day 4   My astral adventure: Getting Better By The Day, day 4 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:44 am

Practice has been going pretty smoothly for me. Results seem to be getting better by the day. The vibrations of yesterday's practice were a bit intense, so I'd say I may at most be halfway there. I'm pretty excited about how my astral life will turn out. I've got so many plans... so much I want to accomplish during it... and that's why I needed my mentor. I need someone to stick to until I am totally proficient. For obvious reasons, I'll need to be totally proficient for these plans to work out. And the demonic paradise I plan to organize... it's my dream... and I'm gonna make it come true, whatever it takes. But I'll need assistence. There's no way I'll be able to handle all of this alone. It'll be too hard. I'm think of raising my own family to help me do this, but that would mean excessive pregnancies... and that's a bit too painful for my liking. But I suppose nothing comes without a sacrifice... Plus, this is probably not going to be completely safe. I don't want my children face to face with danger. I'd cry my eyes out if they got hurt. Maybe I should save having children until after the job is done. That would probably be better. I'd train them to deal with the dangers, but even so I cannot bear putting them in that kind of dangerous position. I mean, I don't think the astral plane--not all of it--is a safe house. Maybe it is in some places, but sooner or later, from what I've heard, you'll have unpleasant encounters and not all encounters will be enjoyable. But that's not me talking... that's just what I heard elsewhere. I've even heard some people who know how to do it saying there are monsters on the astral. I really hope that's false... in the physical world, monsters don't exist, as we all know. So how can monsters exist in the astral world? That's what I don't understand... Maybe it's true, maybe it's not. I don't know. I'm sure my mentor could answer these questions and help me on where to start, but if you can answer these questions in any way, please do. I'd appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: My astral adventure: Getting Better By The Day, day 4   My astral adventure: Getting Better By The Day, day 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:12 am

Hm...... Monster do exist, Mala. Even in real life. They exist under many form: predator, dangerous people, ..... And from what I heard, astral planet isn't too safe, either. Many of my friends not practice ap because they scare when they heard that. But don't let it discourage you. Even our own world isn't safe, either
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: My astral adventure: Getting Better By The Day, day 4   My astral adventure: Getting Better By The Day, day 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:14 am

Well, thank you for confirming that for me. At least now I know I'll have to watch out and protect any friends who choose to help me with my dream. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My astral adventure: Getting Better By The Day, day 4   My astral adventure: Getting Better By The Day, day 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My astral adventure: Getting Better By The Day, day 4
Page 1 of 1