Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telekinesis for beginners

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Telekinesis for beginners Empty
PostSubject: Telekinesis for beginners   Telekinesis for beginners EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:20 pm

Telekinesis is the power to move things by force of the mind. Beginners should try moving things light and round, like a pen or pencil. A cut out small piece of paper is also easy because it is almost weightless. Things can be moved by visualizing or by force of will. Good luck and enjoy. Wink
Back to top Go down
Xerxes

Xerxes

PostSubject: Help please   Telekinesis for beginners EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:27 pm

Hello mate, so, starting off, Im completley new here, though I'm not new to the general concept of telekinesis. I have been practicing for about 6 months (albeit not as constantly as I should lol).
Well, the point is, even when I'm training I can't see any progress whatsoever, not even a slight move that wasn't because of my breath and this kind of bothers me, so I was wondering if you could help me with a more specific guide or something as I always seem to fail when trying and since succeeding is in my future plans, a guide really would help.
I think I'm doing something wrong, since wherever I check says start light I try with pens and paper, so I don't know what is wrong because I do exactly that, not trying to move a freaking truck or something!
To finish this, any help would be apreaciated, thanks.
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis for beginners   Telekinesis for beginners EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:34 pm

You lack patience, that's why you failed. There's some people who practice for years before see some small result. My advice: just continue. Don't doubt yourself. And for the guide, I'll post it here after awhile

P/s: sorry I can't post. It's too long. Pm me if you still want it
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis for beginners   Telekinesis for beginners EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:11 am

Patience is everything when you're practicing. And adding some doubt is going to interfere with your practice--remember that. Never doubt yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis for beginners   Telekinesis for beginners Empty

Back to top Go down

Telekinesis for beginners
Page 1 of 1