Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions

Go down 
+20
Venicyle
FrostyPenguin
kirtan95
De-Mo
KeneticsTrainee
clarkxkent
Maxiboy3
Zone
allelujah121123
sal
lightingshard
alcollier08
Sasuke345
okoku94
houndor1
Killoper
Aue
warhawk444
Undeadwolf13x
Admin
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Undeadwolf13x

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: k. but im just looking 4 multiple techniques 2 c which one works best.   Questions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:11 am

i usually meditate wen im tired. that usually helps. anyway, killoper, i noticed ur 1 year younger than me (13).
Back to top Go down
Undeadwolf13x

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: k. but im just looking 4 multiple techniques 2 c which one works best.   Questions - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:53 pm

how come my eyes wont change color?
Back to top Go down
Aue

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Changing eye color in itself is a tricky part, it is advanced thing which can make You think or believe that You actually did change Your eye color, make few pictures to be sure it is for real. Few of my friends which were better at Psionics then I was back in the day weren't able to do an eye color change, so I'm really sceptical when anyone write this sort of things about changing their eye color. Overall, it can be impossible to do it.

As for the eye color, it does change naturally over the years, but the process takes time and the degree of change is barelly noticable in a short period of time. The change itself is mild, the eye dosn't change the color from blue to brown over the years, it changes in the same color range. So this is how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Undeadwolf13x

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: k. but im just looking 4 multiple techniques 2 c which one works best.   Questions - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:22 pm

k thx. btw, is there a reason dogs follow me? i was just wondering cuz my animal totem is a wolf, a cousin of the dog, and i was wondering if this was a sign from my totem for something... i hope its a sign of connection! Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Aue

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:44 am

No, there is no direct connection here. It can be as simple as the dogs beeing hungry and You smelling like food Razz Or that You usually give them food so that they fallow You because of it. Or that they want to play or be petted or even that they feel that You are a good person deep within. There can be a list of reasons why it is so, it is wise to take under consideration many of the possible answers and take the best one.
Back to top Go down
Undeadwolf13x

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: k. but im just looking 4 multiple techniques 2 c which one works best.   Questions - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:32 am

or maybe they like my deodorant. lol! anyway, i dont think its food, and even mean dogs (ones that dont like being touched) follow me and dont bite. i think i havent connected cuz i dont know how 2 do telepathy. can u email me how 2 do telepathy @ ashtonwall1996@gmail.com tongue
Back to top Go down
Aue

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:13 pm

I think I could but I'll not do it. There is a bunch of different web sites which have this sort of information about Telepathy, like PsiPog.net would be one. So You can do the searching on Your own here Smile
Back to top Go down
Undeadwolf13x

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: k. but im just looking 4 multiple techniques 2 c which one works best.   Questions - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:14 pm

k. thx again. btw i just figured something totally wierd/ cool/ creepy! apparently i have wolf heritage/ ancestry! that must explain my claw and my teeth (unusually sharp) and my strange cravings 4 dog food and various meats! wow my life is messed up!
Back to top Go down
Undeadwolf13x

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: k. but im just looking 4 multiple techniques 2 c which one works best.   Questions - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:51 pm

i guess that's why i dont feel like a human...uh oh...im screwed. am i somehow changing? cuz my irises r getting bigger, and i seem to be getting sudden interests in full moons... whats wrong with me? i guess this is linked to a dream of me as a wolf with wings... omg... what is happening? also, why do i always feel like im being hunted down/ followed?
Back to top Go down
Aue

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:04 am

Take a paper bag and start breathing... You're over exagerating. If You were not supposed to be human You would be born as something else, but You were born as a human so stop acting like if You are not.

These things can be an inheritance of Your animal totem, or one of the past lives. It simple means that You are a young soul and that one of Your jobs for this lifetime is to become more like a human rather then a wolf. You can gain benefits from Your animal nature but Your main nature is and should be Your human nature, if You fail at this, then You're really screwed up. Now You are developing Your understanding of Yourself as a human with Your animal heritage, this can take few years, but You should be able to cope with it.

So, relax and start acting like a human, ask Your spiritual guides (Angels, Spiritual Teachers, Animal Totem) what's happening to You, it would help You cope with the process You are experiencing.

Is everything clear here?
Back to top Go down
Undeadwolf13x

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: k. but im just looking 4 multiple techniques 2 c which one works best.   Questions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:40 am

yeah. k. i'll do that. also, i tried using biokinesis 2 grow wings, and now my shoulders hurt. does this mean its working?
Back to top Go down
Aue

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:48 am

No, it dosn't, it means that Your energy body develops "wings" where Your shoulderblades are, this part can be tricky, but it will take lifetimes for them to grow in the physical realm.
Back to top Go down
Undeadwolf13x

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: k. but im just looking 4 multiple techniques 2 c which one works best.   Questions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:17 am

k. oh, ya know how i was talking about the wolf stuff, well, lately i have been getting a better sense of smell and hearing. i also found myself sleepwalking on all fours last night. wierd huh.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:09 pm

uh yeah thats wierd but your not turning into a wolf.
Back to top Go down
https://kinetics.forumotion.com
Undeadwolf13x

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: k. but im just looking 4 multiple techniques 2 c which one works best.   Questions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:34 pm

i know. btw you were right about the energy wing thing cuz when i feel my back, i practically feel wings!
Back to top Go down
Sasuke345

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:38 pm

Can Anyone help me with Lucid Dreaming i've done reserch and tried alot but it isn't working
Back to top Go down
Aue

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:55 am

Lucid Dreamins (LD for short) are just like any other ability, You have to practice it to learn it. So, use what You have learned from Your research, make a dream journal, go to bet at a regular time, be positive about it, eat healthy, sleep well, excersise Your body and most of all, do reality checks. Dream journal and reality checks are the two most common suggestions prior to learning LD, so it would be a good start with it. If reality cheks aren't Your habbit, then You should make it Your habbit to be able to learn LD faster, otherwise, it's going to take a lot longer before You can do a full LD. How much time? Starting from a week and all the way to few months, You can get Your first results after just one day, but it will take more then that to have a full controlable LD.

In the end, it's all about practice and dedication, if You have one without the other, You will fail.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke345

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:28 am

Thanks im going to start reality checks more and start a dream journal but i've had a few accidental LD's im trying to practice my TK with it and i woke up about 5 sec of moving something i read about this guy who spent a hundred years is a dream that lasted 2 hours in the physical plane have you done thay or do you know if its possible?
Back to top Go down
Aue

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:21 am

One hundred years in two hours, no, even with a lot of "unnatural" events happening all over the place, this one would be more like a fairy tale... Time does seem different in the dream state of mind, but all the important events would take more or less a similar ammount of time, lets get an example.

We have an event, it takes more or less 30 minutes in the dream, it can take more or less 5 minutes in the real world, now, nothing special "happens" in the dream world, so even weeks can pass by, like fast forward a movie, You can't get any details about the movie because of the fast forwadr. So here it is similar, the time in the dream can seen as hours, days or weeks and months, even years, but it would be just pieces of information rather then the whole story.

Now, we have a dream during the R.E.M. (Rapid Eye Movement) phase of our sleep, it's not a continous event, it goes from R.E.M. to Theta and back to R.E.M. in cycles, which take more or less 30 minutes, depends on the person and the lenghts of the sleep, it's more rapid during the beginning of the sleep. So with that said, this person could see something "today" in the first phase, "tomorrow" in the second, "5 years from now" in the third and so on. There is about 6 or so cycles of R.E.M. - Theta, so there is a bunch of time to dream and make fairy tales Razz

Did You find the answer You were searching for?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: lucid dreaming   Questions - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:04 pm

watch the movie inception at www.filmikz.net it will explain it all
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:24 pm

Anyone who has questions post them here king
Back to top Go down
alcollier08

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:53 pm

I no i might be one of the last people to get responded to but i was wondering if someone could like idk train me the kinetics frommeditation to lunakinetics because i wanna learn to clear my mind and control my anger, let it go, at first i was trying to learn to see if it could teach me to through fire balls and stuff like that at people for pay back but that was when i was 10 now i am 12 and it took me two years to figure out that i dnt need pay back so please someone help me.
Back to top Go down
lightingshard

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:56 am

I need help with my electrokinesis.I feel the electricity in me but I can't control it?am i supposed to use psi or ki?btw ive only done this for 3 days and i really don't know much about any of this so any help would be appreciated.Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Try imagining the flow of electric energy in your mind flowing form your shoulders down too your fingertip's that should help control it after practicing for a couple of days btw psi and ki are the same thing. king
Back to top Go down
lightingshard

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:53 pm

ok thanks i do that tech quite often so i hope ill be able to zap stuff soon lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next