Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions

Go down 
+20
Venicyle
FrostyPenguin
kirtan95
De-Mo
KeneticsTrainee
clarkxkent
Maxiboy3
Zone
allelujah121123
sal
lightingshard
alcollier08
Sasuke345
okoku94
houndor1
Killoper
Aue
warhawk444
Undeadwolf13x
Admin
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Undeadwolf13x

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: visualization   Questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:54 pm

i know that. but wen i look at my eyes, they go from purple to blue in 2 seconds. btw, is there such thing as draconic power? cuz my friend has it, and i no this cuz wen he uses it, you can see a glow around him in the shape of a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Undeadwolf13x

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: new profile   Questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:57 pm

ok. im gonna make a new profile on this w/ the name Undyingwolf13x
Back to top Go down
houndor1

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:09 pm

at a basic level DX, well mistakes happen, how do you preform electrokenetic's the right way though?
Back to top Go down
Undeadwolf13x

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: nvm no new profile   Questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:35 pm

how do u do electrokinesis?
Back to top Go down
houndor1

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:37 pm

look in the kenisis fourm's for electrokenisis
Back to top Go down
Undeadwolf13x

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: k. but im just looking 4 multiple techniques 2 c which one works best.   Questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:00 pm

k. but im just looking 4 multiple techniques 2 c which 1 works best.
Back to top Go down
Killoper

Killoper

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:06 am

Undeadwolf13x wrote:
i also need to know how i can visualize better cuz i cant do any kinesis right. im tryin 2 learn electro but i dont know if im doing it rite. :l Neutral
You and I have alot in common.
Back to top Go down
houndor1

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:09 am

u was told i needed to learn how to control my chakra
Back to top Go down
Aue

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:12 am

There is no such thing as dragonic power, You see it in that shape because, most likely, he is influenced by his "helper", more or less a teacher from the Astral Realm. In general it's called an animal totem, You can google it up and see what will come up. It's related with Mysticism more then Psionics, but it still works. You can check the symbolism of the dragon animal totem using google or any other web searcher, their symbolism is influencing this person when the shape of the animal is seen in their aura, but it dosn't stop there. We all have animal totems which can't be seen direcly in the aura, but they do have their influence on the person. Over time animal totems can change if their lesson is learned, in other cases they can stick to the person in a form of representation. There is a girl which was called "black panther" in her school when she was young, now she is more or less 25 y.o. and in her aura on the animal totem level there is one big and strong black panther, so this animal totem is with her for a long time and it will be there for many years to come.

How to get an animal totem? Ask them to come Wink That's that simple Smile
Back to top Go down
Killoper

Killoper

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:51 am

houndor1 wrote:
u was told i needed to learn how to control my chakra
No i didnt i hardley ever use the chakra
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: psi ball   Questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:22 pm

A good psi ball is one you can feel in your hand flowing with energy growing every minute but try to control your emotions if that is ever a problem it can affect the psi ball.

YOU MUST BE PACIENT AND TRAIN HARD TO MAKE A GREAT PSI BALL
Back to top Go down
https://kinetics.forumotion.com
Undeadwolf13x

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: k. but im just looking 4 multiple techniques 2 c which one works best.   Questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:49 pm

k. btw, i tried 2 use biokinesis 2 grow wings, and lately that my shoulderblades hurt.
Back to top Go down
Undeadwolf13x

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: k. but im just looking 4 multiple techniques 2 c which one works best.   Questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:52 pm

@ Killoper
cool.
Back to top Go down
Undeadwolf13x

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: k. but im just looking 4 multiple techniques 2 c which one works best.   Questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:14 pm

@ Aue
thx. im gonna try to get an animal totem. but how are you supposed 2 ask?
Back to top Go down
Aue

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:38 pm

Close Your eyes, relaks, then just say in Your thought (think about) asking Your animal totem of your choice to come to You. It is good to have a clear mind when doing this, so that the message You are sending (asking for Your animal totem) is clear and strong. After that, You wait for an answer in a relaksed state of mind. If nothing comes for about two or three minutes, start all over, but every next time You do it, deepen the relaksation.
Back to top Go down
Undeadwolf13x

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: k. but im just looking 4 multiple techniques 2 c which one works best.   Questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:58 pm

k. thanks. turns out my totem is a wolf. i cant wait 2 connect. btw, does an animal totem "talk" 2 u?
Back to top Go down
Undeadwolf13x

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: k. but im just looking 4 multiple techniques 2 c which one works best.   Questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:16 pm

also, how do u know wen u hav connected?
Back to top Go down
Aue

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:26 pm

How they "talk", by a telepathical connection, You "hear" their thoughts, like in telepahty.

How do You know: There is a certain feeling to it, it's subtle and in a way fragile, so it's hard to describe it using words. The way to know the difference in feeling is to obserwe Yourself a little bit closer. You would need to watch Your thoughts, how do You think and about what You think. Not a specific topic, but in general, where You mind tends to wonder and what roots of wondering does it take. Very simple example: if You think about... lets say... some PSP games, and when You start to think, for no reason, that PSP games are not that great, and You feel like if that thought comes from some outside source, that would be a great hint that it was a message from an outside source. Basically, when You think about things in ways You normally don't think in that way and when You have this outsideness feeling. This is why it is important to do some self observation, to be able to tell if You normally think in that way, and to be able to see the different feeling of it, which will allow to determin what is the source of this or that thought.

You can "talk" with them during a meditation or relaksation, but it is important to do some checking, so that You avoid "talking" with Your own subconscious mind or some lower demon. As before, You observer the way You feel, or the way the beeing in front of You makes You feel. If what You see in front of You makes You feel pain, uneasy, fear, anger or anything like that, that would be a demon. If it makes You feel nothing, close to nithing or any typical thoughts of Yourself, other person or an animal, that would be Your subconscious mind. If it makes You feel at peace, safe and sound, protected and so on and so forth, that would be Your animal totem.

Nothing more, nothing less.

P.S.
Oh, and BTW, sometimes these beeings don't come, there can be many reasons why it is so. Either this or that person screwed up something and the beeing sees this person as not fit to meet, or this person screwed up the relaksation process, making it too shallow.
Back to top Go down
Undeadwolf13x

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: k. but im just looking 4 multiple techniques 2 c which one works best.   Questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:29 pm

k. thx! oh, btw, how could i astral project?
Back to top Go down
Aue

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:37 pm

You basically dissconnect a part of Your consciousness and project it into a different realm. There is a bunch of different tutorials, and they are kind of long, so I'll just skip writing it all here.
Back to top Go down
Undeadwolf13x

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: k. but im just looking 4 multiple techniques 2 c which one works best.   Questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:33 pm

still havent connected. damn. i wonder y... any tips?
Back to top Go down
Undeadwolf13x

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: k. but im just looking 4 multiple techniques 2 c which one works best.   Questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:37 pm

actually, now that i think of it... i think i have connected w/ my animal totem for a sec. cuz wen i tried, i saw a blue wolfs eye
Back to top Go down
Aue

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:06 am

Tips: practice, be receviant, do good, be honest with Yourself, be opened minded. This takes time and effort to do, so it's natural for it to take some time before it is done correctly.
Back to top Go down
Killoper

Killoper

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:41 am

Can you meditate while lying down say on your bed? scratch
Back to top Go down
okoku94

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:10 am

yes, despite what many people think the position of your body doesn't really matter until advanced meditation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinesis Help Forum :: Questions-
Jump to: