Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Biokinesis- Changing Eye Color

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Immoral_Flame

Immoral_Flame

Biokinesis- Changing Eye Color Empty
PostSubject: Biokinesis- Changing Eye Color   Biokinesis- Changing Eye Color EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Biokinesis-Changing Eye Color Biokinesis is manipulation of the body using the mind. The practice specified involves the manipulation of ones eye color. This can be dangerous if you do not be careful enough using it or if you quit practicing the procedure between the times you begin it and finish it. This is used for purposes specified by the user, such as change the color to appreciate ones self more.

METHOD 1: Step 1: Try to attempt this practice just before you enter a state of sleep. Lay down on a soft surface and relax, focusing on the nothingness that lies behind your closed eyes.
Step 2: Once the body is relaxed, visualize the body with its eyes closed. Visualize the body in your mind opening its eyes and closely watch the eye color slowly change. Focus deeply on the shade and color of the eye.
Step 3: Visualize the body with the differently colored eyes walking into� yourself, being absorbed by you. Visualize yourself opening your eyes and seeing yourself in a mirror. In the mirror, see your eye color as the desired color.
Step 4: Bring yourself back to consciousness. Reflect on what you did and focus on how it is going to change you.

If you did the exercise right you will probably be able to tell. When I do something right or near right, I get the same feeling I do when I pool psi, but sometimes a stronger feeling. Try to repeat this process night after night for about a month. When you look into a real mirror, visualize and try to see your eye color as the desired eye color. Try to convince yourself that your eyes are in fact that desired color. When looking in a real mirror, for example, you could convincingly say to yourself something like, Wow, check it out! My eyes are completely changing color! For an even more convincing effect, you could even say it to your friends. If you have experienced a month with very little to no change, your eyes can drastically start to change. Its sort of a mind trick. After tricking yourself for so long yourself for so long, your mind will see a drastic change, and you have completed the exercise.

(Originally from MyTK)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biokinesis- Changing Eye Color   Biokinesis- Changing Eye Color EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:51 pm

why didnt you just name the topic changing eye color? insted of renaming the thing
Back to top Go down
Immoral_Flame

Immoral_Flame

PostSubject: Re: Biokinesis- Changing Eye Color   Biokinesis- Changing Eye Color EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:47 am

i made alot of mistakes and thats why i renamed it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Biokinesis- Changing Eye Color   Biokinesis- Changing Eye Color EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:53 am

Leave the topic as it is there is no need to edit it.
Back to top Go down
https://kinetics.forumotion.com
twilightdueler13

PostSubject: Re: Biokinesis- Changing Eye Color   Biokinesis- Changing Eye Color EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:28 pm

do you have to fall asleep for this or is this before you go to sleep?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biokinesis- Changing Eye Color   Biokinesis- Changing Eye Color Empty

Back to top Go down

Biokinesis- Changing Eye Color
Page 1 of 1