Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what is the biokinesis-changing eye color?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrGreen90

what is the biokinesis-changing eye color? Empty
PostSubject: what is the biokinesis-changing eye color?   what is the biokinesis-changing eye color? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:19 pm

what is it? what is its effect?
how do you explain that?
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: what is the biokinesis-changing eye color?   what is the biokinesis-changing eye color? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:13 am

It change the color of your eye. How it work you said? I can't explain it because of my limit english skill.
Back to top Go down
MrGreen90

PostSubject: Re: what is the biokinesis-changing eye color?   what is the biokinesis-changing eye color? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:43 am

for changing the color of eyes is need reprogram the DNA...
with the biokinesis is it possible?
how?
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: what is the biokinesis-changing eye color?   what is the biokinesis-changing eye color? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:12 am

There's no need to reprogram dna in order to change eye color. Biokinesis itself is about dna changing, cell repair and load of other stuff. Basically our brain create our dna in a specific pattern. Biokinesis mean conciously access the brain part that control our cell creating and alter it as our will. That's one theory. I have another one but I'm kinda busy right now.
Back to top Go down
psi man

PostSubject: Re: what is the biokinesis-changing eye color?   what is the biokinesis-changing eye color? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:47 am

with this power you can change your genes in you body.you can make your muscles more stronger and whatever you want you can do with your body.interesting yeah?
im not sure about my definition.if its not true you can ask someone else!
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: what is the biokinesis-changing eye color?   what is the biokinesis-changing eye color? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:03 am

Yeah, you're right about that. But it also come with a side effect if use not properly
Back to top Go down
MrGreen90

PostSubject: Re: what is the biokinesis-changing eye color?   what is the biokinesis-changing eye color? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:13 pm

in practice it is not recommended for those without a medical degree xD
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: what is the biokinesis-changing eye color?   what is the biokinesis-changing eye color? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:44 pm

Know what you're trying to do and don't try anything stupid like turn yourself to hulk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrGreen90

PostSubject: Re: what is the biokinesis-changing eye color?   what is the biokinesis-changing eye color? EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:23 am

ahahahahahahaa alien 
at most I make a transformation as Captain America XD, is better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the biokinesis-changing eye color?   what is the biokinesis-changing eye color? Empty

Back to top Go down

what is the biokinesis-changing eye color?
Page 1 of 1