Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Electrokinesis Training Tip's

Go down 
+34
Venicyle
darkblaze
AssassoGR
FrostyPenguin
Xepheus
phoenix24
JayJ
electricman123
Aue
Evil_Tempest
hambae
kinesis_master101
Metal37
NexusFuse
Xhalite
Maxiboy3
Zone
allelujah121123
ElectroFalcon
jamamar
nemo90
ElegantSwan25
twilightdueler13
alcollier08
Taz
Awesomeness13x
Akichan
physxcore
Killoper
hwoye
aeromaster
Twailar
Admin
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JayJ

JayJ

Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: I need help   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:22 pm

I can't seem to make this go to my hands I feel it being trapped in my wrists, and I was practicing this and then after I was practicing I felt a pain of electric running down my back. Am I doing something wrong?
Back to top Go down
phoenix24

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:55 pm

Hey
I was directed to this site after I made some research because I am getting constant shock all day long when touching metal etc. I need someone to explaint to me where to start from because the more I get these static shocks the more energy I get after a few minutes but I need to speak to someone to help me with the basics and preferably add me to skype or msn etc. My skype is Phoenix_24x please feel free to add me so we can talk further on this great subject.
Back to top Go down
Xepheus

PostSubject: confused and unsure how posting system works... o.o   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:31 am

i don't practice often but i think i'm pretty advanced for my level,i only practice about 2-3 times a week but so far i can conjure the energy in both hands,right better than left,i can pass the energy between my hands,i know it's real because each the hand accepting electricity feels heavier while the sender gets lighter,sometimes to charge up fast i charge both hands then send electricity from one hand to the one i'm gonna use. i can conjure electricity with just one hand to the point of extreme numbness in less than five seconds,without clearing my mind.when i use up a lot of electricity a ringing sound is in my ears and the higher the ring the faster and more energy flows to my hands.i've been training for about 2 weeks now i haven't shocked or distorted anything yet... so how am i doing?
Back to top Go down
FrostyPenguin

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:16 am

could sombary tell me if theres any part of my body where i sholdnt direct eletricity or it will hurt me? ive been praticing for almost a year and i can feel alot of sparkles in my left arm and hand. i dont meditate though... and i cant mKe a ki ball Mad but i think im getting better at this. cheers
Back to top Go down
AssassoGR

AssassoGR

PostSubject: Subject Re : Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:56 am

Hello, I wanted to ask something, I never practised electrokinesis, though I love electricity Razz , and I was wondering why I have several tickles on my fingers when I always look at them and when I imagine my fingers ! Never visualized electricity flowing into my fingers, they tickle while I staring at them or when im thinking about them, but they don't so much, they tickle as much as I can feel them doing so !! What does it mean ? It's happening almost everyday !! Thanks !!! Very Happy ( I will start practising electrokinesis immediatelly )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:11 am

This is usually a good sign while practicing it means your directing your ki to your fingertips properly however if it's like that daily it could be that your ki is uncontrolled and is harming you flowing without your own will or you naturally trained yourself to direct ki to your fingertips with each though Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://kinetics.forumotion.com
darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:55 am

hi can feel the tingling in my finger but i cant get it to crackle
Back to top Go down
Venicyle

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:08 am

It was my first try I meditated for about two minutes and then tried to send electric currents through my hands I immediately felt a tingling and heat. Then I wanted to see if I could move it to my feet and I did. Now I can do wired things that you didn't mention...
Is this normal?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:08 pm

No this means your going to die pale
Back to top Go down
Venicyle

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:50 pm

That sucks.....
Back to top Go down
ElectroZapper

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:37 pm

Can we practice both techniques at the same time? Or only one?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:09 pm

There are no limits to what you can practice however if your training two techniques at a time you will most likely get confused rather then become proficient in one technique and move on slowly
Back to top Go down
ElectroZapper

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:55 pm

One last question, do we need to practice Telekinesis before we practice Electrokinesis?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:13 pm

No every technique is separate however telekinesis will help build the basics required for electrokinesis which is the ability to control your ki flow
Back to top Go down
Josh L. :P

PostSubject: Dangerous?   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 7:33 am

Is electrokinesis dangerous for a certain age and can it be life-threatening? Question 
Back to top Go down
Lycrion

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:43 am

Okay, this is a question me and my friend have been wondering about. Would a staff, hand carved, help in any way to channel your mana? Or, could you channel through a staff, or another object?
Back to top Go down
VannMiguel15

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 1:31 am

Hey i just started ek yesterday and i just finished practicing and i felt this
Right now in my post-training i feel pain in my right hand's ring finger
During my training i couldnt hear sparks but feel a lil spark
And my hands tingle all of a sudden without me commanding it
Am i doing it right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Electrokinesis Training Tip's
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3