Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intermediate Electrokinesis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Intermediate Electrokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Intermediate Electrokinesis   Intermediate Electrokinesis EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:45 am

Once you can feel the electricity wherever you generate it, then it's time to move on. A more advanced technique is to drain a battery dry of all it's electricity. you can do this by hooking up a wire (visualize all of this here) and seeing the electricity going from your battery to your hand. This will take time, but with enough practice it will be easy. The way I do it is by putting my fingers on both ends of the battery and just focus on the the electricity being transferred to my hands--without visualization. You can do it this way when it gets easy, but start by visualizing that line and drain it dry from there. Good luck. Smile
Back to top Go down

Intermediate Electrokinesis
Page 1 of 1