Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kinetic Sand "Need I Say More" "Sold Out"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Kinetic Sand "Need I Say More" "Sold Out"  Empty
PostSubject: Kinetic Sand "Need I Say More" "Sold Out"    Kinetic Sand "Need I Say More" "Sold Out"  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 7:50 am

Kinetic Sand "Need I Say More" "Sold Out"  Fnhwix.150101.Kinetic-Sand.328.328.4a48ec68-516b-4145-a040-85a69bbae7bf

Ever wanted to put your hard training to the test well now you can!, while some consider this a toy it's possible to manipulate the sand using your chi. I will provide a free guide in the order confirmation email and you should be on your way to mastering the technique.

Included with this package is 2lbs of kinetic sand and of course my free instructional guide to a technique I mastered personally. For anyone interested it's 10$ per box, I currently have around 10 boxes thanks to a close friend of mine.

"Contact me for payment details"

Back to top Go down
https://kinetics.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Kinetic Sand "Need I Say More" "Sold Out"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinetic Sand "Need I Say More" "Sold Out"    Kinetic Sand "Need I Say More" "Sold Out"  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:12 am

Update: 2/12/15, Sold Out - Thanks again to all the donars for supporting this forum and the community! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://kinetics.forumotion.com

Kinetic Sand "Need I Say More" "Sold Out"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinesis Help Forum :: Excercise Products For The Mind-
Jump to: