Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Electrokinesis Training Tip's

Go down 
+34
Venicyle
darkblaze
AssassoGR
FrostyPenguin
Xepheus
phoenix24
JayJ
electricman123
Aue
Evil_Tempest
hambae
kinesis_master101
Metal37
NexusFuse
Xhalite
Maxiboy3
Zone
allelujah121123
ElectroFalcon
jamamar
nemo90
ElegantSwan25
twilightdueler13
alcollier08
Taz
Awesomeness13x
Akichan
physxcore
Killoper
hwoye
aeromaster
Twailar
Admin
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nemo90

Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:38 pm

I have a question, I've been trying to learn Electrokensis for just a couple of day on and off, so I'm really new at this, so I am wondering this is it possible to charge up a battery by just touching it?
Back to top Go down
jamamar

PostSubject: someone try this   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:55 am

Hey if you combined hydrokinetics and electrokinetics you could wet peoples bodies then zap them and the water will conduct the energy and they will get very hurt! Smile someone try it, very safe, not
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:50 am

lol thats impossible real electricity contains amps which when contacted by water kills electrokinesis does not contain amps which would make it impossible
Back to top Go down
https://kinetics.forumotion.com
ElectroFalcon

PostSubject: help   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:24 am

Hey i need some help with this can some one experienced my email is b_town3000@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
ElectroFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:19 am

ya um whats the best battery to use
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:12 pm

You can draw electric ki from anything that has electricity in it, it dosent matter which type of battery or object it is
Back to top Go down
allelujah121123

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:33 am

So I've been practicing Electrokinesis for a few days, and does it help to meditate for more than 15 minutes? Like, around 30 Minutes to an Hour? And also, I've heard of every technique on here except the Electric Rail. What is it? And thank you for uploading a page on Electrokinesis, its one of the more under worked on Forms.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:58 am

The longer you meditate the more clear your mind will be greatly benefiting your practice too get better results in a quicker time. And electric rail is combat technique for people advanced in electrokinesis it allows you too combine and shoot your ki out too attack the person internally. king
Back to top Go down
allelujah121123

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:10 am

Awesome Very Happy Thanks! And would it be possible to completely master Electrokinesis? I want to completely master it before I move on to another art. If it is possible, how long would it take to master it? And be able to come up with your own techniques? Also, how long just to even become good? (Sorry with the same question over and over again; Really love Electrokinesis) Thank you again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:24 am

Yes it's possible too master any kinetic it depends on the person for how long it takes too master it but usually a couple of years if you train hard at least 5 days a week and you can make ur own techniques but its dangerous thats why electrokinesis is awesome king
Back to top Go down
Zone

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Admin wrote:
You can draw electric ki from anything that has electricity in it, it dosent matter which type of battery or object it is

You can transformyour own energy into electrons.
Back to top Go down
Maxiboy3

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:50 am

Can Anyone help ne with the following question:
If i practice 15 min each day how long Will it take till i can shoot electric?
(email maxq1998 @ hotmail.com , checking twice a day:))
Back to top Go down
Xhalite

PostSubject: Thank you so much!   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:05 am

Instant success man! Instant success! After playing with telekinesis, no luck, figuring out aero, no luck, and experimenting with pyro, I have landed my element! Literally, the instant after I cleared my mind using your technique(which i will call the "quick-clear")when I started training and thinking of thunder and lightning I had an almost surge of power go through my shoulder down into my finger tips, i gained power quickly, and in the first hour of practice I was able to "charge" on command even if I was distracted a little(although, wether this is best practice or not beats me)! My right hand seems stronger, which I would expect since I am right handed. It seems to take more thought to put power into the left. When I touched a metal surface, I felt electrical discharge! This is by far one of the greatest achievements, even if it is beginner level, of my life! I couldn't have done it without the post, thank you so very very much man! Very Happy

By the way, any safety tips you can give me? I know, even if I can summon electrons, that electricity is a powerful dangerous force and I don't want to hurt myself or others or valuable electronics! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Safety Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:29 pm

You are on the right path to learning electrokinesis but try to learn the basics before moving on too the harder techniques. The most important thing to do is never to over train yourself start off easy and as time passes move on to harder techniques and long practice session's for now your are making good progress king
Back to top Go down
Xhalite

PostSubject: Now a few days have passed and...   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:28 pm

I recently saw a video on making lights pulse. What is the proper technique for that?

My father, a radio amateur and electrical engineer used his multimeter to see what was going on and if I was telling the truth. Turns out I was able to produce about 200m to 1v. I couldn't shock him though, he told me that a static shock would require about 1000v. How do I possibly get that? He was surprised to see a spike in electricity in my right hand as supposed to my left and admitted it was kind of freaky, but thought that somehow I might've concentrated a lot of the electricity in my nervouse system to one area and wasn't so sure I was drawing it from the air... =/

So looping back... how do I make 1000v? I can barely produce 1v...

Back to top Go down
NexusFuse

PostSubject: Overload? :S   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:27 pm

I tried this out and i felt tingling in my fingertips, then i concentrated more and got my whole hand feeling like that, then i tried harder and i felt it up to my elbow but then it kept spreading and i couldnt control it and it went up to my shoulder and my arm started to get really warm, i dipped my hand in water and that got rid of the charge, so what happened? i guess i tried to go past my limit and lost control...
Back to top Go down
Metal37

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:09 pm

How do I intensify the electricity on my body? I can only do weak shocks on my fingers. I wish I could give someone a strong shock.
Back to top Go down
kinesis_master101

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:53 am

Hi i think i might be a natural at this first time i tried i got the tingly feeling in my fingertips maybe with a weeks practice i can move n but for now i'm just sticking with the finger thing but thx alot!
Back to top Go down
physxcore

physxcore

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:52 am

I just felt like need to share this experience so the story is that about a year ago I used to practice this but only for a week so I stopped. To be honest I didn't had much results and I quit easely, but my interest in kinesis didn't disappear but watching so many people saying that they use to zap things from the first day it was kinda demotivational 'cuz I couldn't do it (only had that strange feeling in all my body like real electricity, or it was just my nervous system playing tricks on me idk).

But few days ago I was walking down the street when it started raining ( I LOVE RAINY MOOD) and there were few thunderclouds in about few kilometers away in the mountains and I was just standing there and watching those chaotic/random shapes that every single lightning made and the powerful sound... well simply said it was amazing. So I started thinking what if I memorize it as much as I can and simply try to meditate while thinking only of this.

So today I got back from school and instantly sat on the ground in the meditation position and first cleared my mind then started to think about electricity like the whole world was made of it. And the strange part was after 10 minutes of meditating (already feeling that "static" feeling in my body especially my fingers), you remember whats the feeling when you sit on the beach and waves pushing your body back and forward left and right etc etc, WELL that's exactly what happened and it wasn't waves of water but waves of energy massive amounts of energy, my eyes, my teeth, pretty much my whole body was in overcharge state, and that static feeling I had in my fingers started to feel like it was bursting with electricity, but after approximately 4/5 minutes it just disappeared like I just released all that energy in instant. I don't know where it went or what happened to the energy but it just disappeared, probably cuz I can't control it yet, I don't know. But that's pretty much it.

If someone felt something like that and this is an actual electrokinesis experience I would be really happy and knowing that it's still worth trying to harness the energies. BTW I still have electricity like feeling in my eyes it's not pain or burning, in fact I have never seen clearer.
Back to top Go down
hambae

PostSubject: Am i doing it right?   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:09 am

hi im 13 and i want to learn this.I some how like electricity,i got shocked by an outlet 2 times and i actually kinda liked it Very Happy also sometimes i shock my friends with out knowing(more than normal people).Is this good for my health at my age or should i stop.
so i started today without any knowledge of ki or spiritual energy.After imagining being hit by lightning and i felt my whole body tingling with energy(especially finger tips) and after about 20-30 minutes)i felt exhausted. i also tried to do the electric ball and i saw a bit sparks(maybe imagination).
Am i doing it right?
Should i do it?
And what do you think is the best kenesis?(for me) Please answer, thank you

PS: I imagine electric to be greenish whitish is it right?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:30 pm

You are doing fine but try to limit your practicing exhausting is not a good sign especially for a beginner only attempt the basics at the beginning instead of trying to rush through to becoming a master or advanced practicioner of electrokinesis and you will succeed in learning electrokinesis king

P:S: Whatever color works for you is best but I usually imagine the color of electricity as blue Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Evil_Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:20 am

Its my second day doing Electrokinesis and I can already make a energy ball also I can move the energy from my hands to feet, is this good???
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:27 pm

Thats unusual for 2 days of practice but it's a great advantage for a beginner just make sure the movement is natural and without force and try not to exert your ki while training.

A good technique for training ki is lifting the sky shown in the links below

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyi9Bbcgq1Q

http://flowingzen.com/1024/lifting-the-sky-best-qigong-exercise-ever/
Back to top Go down
Aue

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:29 pm

Great advice however practicing unsupervised could lead to troubles
Back to top Go down
electricman123

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:25 am

Is a pushing sensation between the palms of my hand a psi ball?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Training Tip's   Electrokinesis Training Tip's - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Electrokinesis Training Tip's
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next