Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problems while sleeping.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noone

Problems while sleeping. Empty
PostSubject: Problems while sleeping.   Problems while sleeping. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:27 am

I had an incident occur while sleeping. Does anyone know a way to avoid using while dreaming? Very important. Please.
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: Problems while sleeping.   Problems while sleeping. EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 5:05 am

what's your incident?
Back to top Go down
Noone

PostSubject: Re: Problems while sleeping.   Problems while sleeping. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:09 am

I woke up and it was very hot, and the fire detector going off.  I felt like dying it was so hot and dry, had to run out of the room, and it was better.  I decided it might be best to start a dream guiding practice by listening to peaceful music during my sleep to avoid the kind of dreams that provoked it.  

Trying to figure out if it's psychosomatic or what not.  It's possible I suppose.  Er.. it's not impossible.
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: Problems while sleeping.   Problems while sleeping. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:55 pm

lucid dream...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems while sleeping.   Problems while sleeping. Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems while sleeping.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinesis Help Forum :: Telekinesis-
Jump to: