Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help with PSI Balls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TTBxCaptin

TTBxCaptin

Help with PSI Balls Empty
PostSubject: Help with PSI Balls   Help with PSI Balls EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Hey there, I recently started practicing PSI balls and I just wanted to get some tips on forming them and what I can do with them once they are there.
Before I practice, I usually meditate using the trance technique, which I can do reasonably well. Then I sort of attune myself to the energy around me and draw energy from around me and channel it into my palms and then I visualize it forming a ball which expands as I add to it.
After that I stretch and compress the energy to make it denser and easier to handle.
I just need some tips on what I can do with it please.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

Help with PSI Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with PSI Balls   Help with PSI Balls EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:17 am

Check your facebook's inbox. Check it carefully. If you see my message, you can pm me
Back to top Go down

Help with PSI Balls
Page 1 of 1