Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tutor Needed Please!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TTBxCaptin

TTBxCaptin

Tutor Needed Please! Empty
PostSubject: Tutor Needed Please!   Tutor Needed Please! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:40 pm

I have tried TK before with some (albeit very little progress, but this is expected) So I wanted to start afresh.
I am currently 14 and looking to learn TK, I am willing to practice when I can, but you must appreciate the situation I am in. I am not a very outgoing, confident person. These forums are the only place I feel confident enough to make myself known. Nobody knows that I want to or have practiced TK, and I don't want anyone beyond those on these forums to know, I don't tell anyone about my attempts to learn TK because it is a source of embarrassment to me. This means my practice is limited to night hours. I guess this is no problem.
Anyway, back to the topic, I would like some form of tutoring, a sort of mentor, who can give me exercises and tips, a person who I can share my results and feelings towards TK with. This may be too much attention to ask for, and I appreciate that, so if anyone would be kind enough to help me, then please just send me a message or leave a reply or something.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

Tutor Needed Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutor Needed Please!   Tutor Needed Please! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:33 am

pm me
Back to top Go down

Tutor Needed Please!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinesis Help Forum :: Telekinesis-
Jump to: