Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunarkinesis

Go down 
+5
De-Mo
Zone
Mae
alcollier08
MagickFreak
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MagickFreak

Lunarkinesis Empty
PostSubject: Lunarkinesis   Lunarkinesis EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:21 pm

These techniques may be dangerous, so be careful. Practice them at your own risk. I am not being held responsible if you get injured or if you make a 'big mistake'. Dedicated to the manipulation of the darkness...
Negative Energy Summon To use negative energy, you need to learn how to summon it first. Feel out the psi in your body. Now begin to think of feelings that strongly anger you. Also think of things of evil (demons, vampires, etc...). Now picture all those thoughts spreading out of your mind and creating a coat around your body. Now use the psi flame power up so that your psi has to pass through the coating. As it does, picture the coating changing the color of your psi to a dark purple or blue. You have summoned negative energy.
Dark Ball Make a psi ball in a darkened room. Absorb the dark energy in the room. Visualize it like the psi ball is attracting the dark psi. Then make a psi ball with that energy.
The Ghostly Scream Power all of your dark energy into your palm. Focus all of your hatred into a psi ball. Finally scream and shoot it out.
???? Draw energy from something dark and let the lunar psi flow throughout your body for a while. After you get used to having a lot of dark energy in you, move the dark psi into your hands. The fire it like a 'kamehameha? while you yell.
Dark Bomb First take all of your energy and convert it into darkness, if you dont have energy then you should draw mana from the darkness. Then lift your hands over your head and pull all the darkness energy into your hands. You should do this until it is feeling very heavy. Then make it unstable by making it to where it will explode on contact. To do this simply imagine it like a bomb. Then throw it hard against a target or down on the ground. It will hurt you and everything else in its way.

Energy Steal Grab someone and visualize roots from your palms attaching to the person's body. Visualize the roots sucking the energy/psi from them. Also, this takes practice so it probably wont work first time. It is basically grounding using your hands and somebody else's energy
Back to top Go down
alcollier08

Lunarkinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis   Lunarkinesis EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:42 pm

i have always found the shawdows of the night tobe interesting
Back to top Go down
Mae

Lunarkinesis Empty
PostSubject: Humm   Lunarkinesis EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:12 pm

This lunarkinesis sounds more like shadow. its not necessarily evil but it can harm someone.
Back to top Go down
Zone

Lunarkinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis   Lunarkinesis EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Dark energy doesn't exist.
It's just energy, maybe darkcolored or subconsiucly programmed by you in the belief of dark energy to be dark or with a rather strong gravitation.
Back to top Go down
De-Mo

Lunarkinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis   Lunarkinesis EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:37 am

better not do it guys. NEgative Energy can make you evil
Back to top Go down
Aero

Lunarkinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis   Lunarkinesis EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:12 am

Dark energy doesn't mean you'll be evil immediately. It depends on the user.

If the user gives in to the abyss then yes.

But if you can manage to control it then, it's up to you to do anything you want.
Back to top Go down
LadyNara

LadyNara

Lunarkinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis   Lunarkinesis EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:20 pm

Is lunarkinesis th same as umbrakinesis?
excuse me if I'm wrong...
It sounds similar but umbrakinesis is more about controlling shadows...
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Lunarkinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis   Lunarkinesis EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:03 pm

I'm very good at this too... if anyone is interested in learning feel free to contact me by message. I will teach. Smile
Back to top Go down
Midnight47

Lunarkinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis   Lunarkinesis EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:34 pm

Hey mala it's me again!! I'm trying to contact you on every topic you are in. I would really appreciate for you to be my mentor
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Lunarkinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis   Lunarkinesis EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:18 am

Midnight, please mail me if you want lessons. It will be too messy for me to teach you and my other students out in the open. Ok? Smile
Back to top Go down
Midnight47

Lunarkinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis   Lunarkinesis EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:48 pm

Thanks! I would love to. What is your mail? Smile
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Lunarkinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis   Lunarkinesis EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:12 am

hahaha, no. I mean mail me on here, not my email. I get way too much mail on my email and sometimes there's too much for me to read everything. So even if you did email me, I may not be able to read it because of the short amount of time I have. PM me.
Back to top Go down
Midnight47

Lunarkinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis   Lunarkinesis EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:41 pm

How should I start out learning lunar kinesis. And maybe also other kinesis like aerokinesis, geokinesis, and cyrokinesis. Please describe what I'm really supposed to be feeling and how I should move energy. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Lunarkinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis   Lunarkinesis EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:48 pm

The only one you mentioned that I can help you with is lunarkinesis... I do not know the other three. I would start with the techniques at the top of this topic because those are the most basic. Start by trying those. Remember--in anything, practice is the key. Always.
Back to top Go down
Midnight47

Lunarkinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis   Lunarkinesis EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:07 pm

I dought that you really are as "talented" as you say you are. Thanks for not being very helpful. "Mentor"
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Lunarkinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis   Lunarkinesis EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:25 pm

Midnight, I have more powers than I can count. But I AM NOT AN ENCYCLOPEDIA. Most of my powers aren't covered on this site, except by me. Some are too forbidden for me to cover out in the open. If you want lessons that bad, mail me on here. If you don't want to, then that's on you. Please click on the support center topic and refer to my topic "getting my support" if you wanna know how I do things. Again, I am NOT an encyclopedia. Don't expect me to know everything. I don't understand what makes you expect me to know everything. No one knows all the powers. I may know many, but again I am not an encyclopedia. After reading that topic in the support center (click on the topic, I don't speak of the chat box here), then decide whether you like the way I work or not. But your chances of finding someone as skilled as me and the admin at this many different things are probably 1 in a million. I'm not trying to discourage you here--I am speaking the truth. Your chances of finding people like us are pure chance because a lot of people struggle in kinetics. The choice is yours. Warning 1 on the flaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunarkinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarkinesis   Lunarkinesis Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunarkinesis
Page 1 of 1