Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Using appropriate comments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Using appropriate comments Empty
PostSubject: Using appropriate comments   Using appropriate comments EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:52 am

I realize this falls under the flaming category, but whatever you choose to put under humor, jobs/ hobbies, or even comments, make sure it is appropriate. This means no excessive profanity (or unreasonable), and no vulgar language. I am addressing this because I've seen some vulgar humor language and offensive language under humor on here, so please don't do what that person did. Failure to comply here will result in a temporary ban, starting at 5 days, then 10 days, and then 20. After the third temporary ban, you will be permanently banned for failure to comply. Please use appropriate comments, everyone.
Back to top Go down

Using appropriate comments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinesis Help Forum :: Support Center-
Jump to: