Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcement: Site Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Announcement: Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Announcement: Site Rules   Announcement: Site Rules EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:00 am

I feel there are a few things I should cover regarding site rules.... Recently I have seen excessive bad grammer, some flaming, and even someone discouraging other practitioners. This needs to come to an end. Here are some basic guidelines that should be followed...

Grammer: Use good grammer when posting, please... this keeps the forum looking nice and neat, and it's also better to use good grammer for obvious reasons. Using bad grammer will result in being issued a warning by private message or otherwise a post. Remember what I will always say here: 3 strikes and you're out. On the third offense, a temporary ban will be issued. This will be no more than five days and no less than two days. After a the temporary ban ends, and you continue with it, you will again be warned and if you do not stop, I will issue a permanent ban. Please use proper grammer: this means no text speak as well.

Flaming: This is will not be tolerated. You are to either post a friendly message or remain silent. Failure to do this will result in a warning. If you do not comply, and you repeatedly flame, an occasional permanent ban will be issued. Flaming will not be tolerated.

Discouragement of other practitiioners: This will not be tolerated either. You are supposed to either encourage someone to learn a kinesis, or remain silent. Discouragement will first result in warnings, then an occasional permanent ban will be issued. This is with the exception of asking questions. Questions are permitted.

Copyright: Do not post anything that is not your own work. If you copy and paste someone else's work, I will ensure the post is deleted and that a warning will be issued. This is a criminal offense and only one warning will be issued, and after that will come a permanent ban, should this continue. For those who do not understand, this is called plagiarism under the law. If you wish to share someone else's information, either send a private message or post the link. Either one is fine. But do NOT copy and paste. EVER.

Remember--as goes with most of these--3 strikes and you're out. You will only be warned twice and then a ban, temporary or permanent, will be issued. Please post appropriately and I will be monitoring this forum to ensure that all these guidelines are followed. Please follow these guidelines before posting. The reason I have covered this is because it seems some people are forgetting the rules. I know who they are and have warned them, but I will not mention them. Again, PLEASE follow these guidelines before you post. Thank you for reading this important announcement.
Back to top Go down

Announcement: Site Rules
Page 1 of 1