Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Good of Kinetics: What It Can Be Used For

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

The Good of Kinetics: What It Can Be Used For Empty
PostSubject: The Good of Kinetics: What It Can Be Used For   The Good of Kinetics: What It Can Be Used For EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:16 pm

So, obviously we all came here to become experts at kinetics or, like me, to help others get good at kinetics. We all are either strong or want to be strong, right? Either one you are, you obviously want to be your best, or keep being your best, as I am. But have you ever asked yourself questions regarding this? Such as, what can this be used for later? More than likely, you already have asked yourself that question. We don't just gain these powers for fun. We can use them later in life for different reasons. You might be someone needing them for self-defense. Or, like I did, you may use them to aim for fame. Be careful what you wish for, though... once you're famous for it, it's hard to get privacy, let alone personal space. I know this from my own experience. I like that so many people think I'm cool, though. That's one of the best parts, besides the good money. Those are some of the best ways to use your powers. Certain ones are also good for even fending off ghosts that won't leave you alone. I know this because before I moved, I attacked a ghost that kept scaring me using my lunarkinesis. But if you can, it's better to use asterokinesis because then all you have to do is make a black hole and bam, it's gone--sucked in. Then after that you should will it to close up. This is so it's out of your way. But these are some things kinetics are good for. Think outside the box, and you might come up with other things they're good for that I haven't thought of yet. I also find powers good for combat. Forgot to mention that. One of the strongest powers I think is asterokinesis, as I stated under my topic "most powerful kinesis". I highly recommend it for multiple reasons. Contact me for lessons--leave me a message and I will send you instructions.
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Good of Kinetics: What It Can Be Used For   The Good of Kinetics: What It Can Be Used For EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:36 pm

Hm, I want to learn kinesis in order to defend myself and my country if there's war. Is that a good reason?
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: The Good of Kinetics: What It Can Be Used For   The Good of Kinetics: What It Can Be Used For EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:13 am

I see nothing wrong with that at all. In fact, that is much more productive than what I mentioned! Wonderful idea, romhunter. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fadzuar Sabastian

PostSubject: Re: The Good of Kinetics: What It Can Be Used For   The Good of Kinetics: What It Can Be Used For EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:48 pm

i want to grow my broken teeth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good of Kinetics: What It Can Be Used For   The Good of Kinetics: What It Can Be Used For Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good of Kinetics: What It Can Be Used For
Page 1 of 1