Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Most powerful kinesis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Most powerful kinesis Empty
PostSubject: Most powerful kinesis   Most powerful kinesis EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:43 am

There are many powers out there, as all of us should know. But the question remains, which one is the most powerful? I would certainly say (this is my opinion) it has to be asterokinesis. Here I will explain why. With expertise in asterokinesis, one can use stellar energy and dark matter for many different things. These things can be very hazardous to a person, and (this probably wouldn't take much) even kill them. With enough expertise, it is possible to make a black hole with this power. This is easy, but takes a lot of power. First you must make a stellar ball, then you must make it explode and will it to form a black hole. Be careful when you do this, please.... if you're too close to it when doing this, YOU could get sucked in. Keep your distance. I use this technique all the time to guard my room and repel ghosts (please note I don't know how else to deal with ghosts, ever since I was 13 I've been haunted by them and have had to gain these powers in order to fight back). I've had to defend myself like this too. When you want to get rid of the black hole, all you have to do is will it to dissipitate into nothing. This is called closing it. After this is done, a new one must be made. You can't open it back up. It's already gone. Think about it. I use this technique to guard my house. I am very protective, please remember that... But if anyone needs helps I can naturally do this kinesis. I will soon be ready to post lessons, so keep watch for them.
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: Most powerful kinesis   Most powerful kinesis EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Well, I don't need this kinetics to form a blackhole. If I had the power I want, I can suck an entire planet into my blackhole ( I'm NOT joking. It's very powerful ) but I think I'm gonna learn this. It's safer than my method. But if you want, I can tell you how I made my blackhole
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Most powerful kinesis   Most powerful kinesis EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:12 am

Please do... how did you do it if you didn't do it this way? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: Most powerful kinesis   Most powerful kinesis EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:14 pm

I'll pm you, ok?
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Most powerful kinesis   Most powerful kinesis EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:30 am

I got your message. I understand if you don't trust me enough yet. That's fine. Also I'm excusing your grammer since you are not a native speaker. Because you are not a native speaker, I will not penalize you for bad grammer unless by request of a different user, should I be unable to explain to them. Thank you for adressing that... if you had told me that before I would've excused you ages ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most powerful kinesis   Most powerful kinesis Empty

Back to top Go down

Most powerful kinesis
Page 1 of 1