Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quantokinesis II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Quantokinesis II Empty
PostSubject: Quantokinesis II   Quantokinesis II EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:23 pm

Before you try anything I mention here, make sure you are proficient with bending first. If you are not, then refer to my lesson: "Quantokinesis I" under "New Kinetics". You should already be proficient with quantokinesis I before looking at this. The techniques I will explain here are much more advanced and take a lot more strength. Now that you are proficient with bending, it's time to move on to something more challenging. Here you will try to make water evaporate. Make sure it is cloudly or you can spill a small amount of water on your table and try to make that evaporate. Before you even try to make it evaporate, you need to place heat energy around the water. Without doing this, you'll be attempting the impossible. You must ALWAYS place heat energy around the water first. Then you must take control of the energy, by visualizing the water evaporating. Or you can try to will it like I do... your choice. Remember, do not attempt any of this until you are proficient with your bending skills. This is much more advanced and far more difficult than it sounds. Keep trying and with enough effort, it will manifest. But remember--NEVER doubt yourself. Again I will say if reading this lesson is not enough for you to learn on your own, then contact me and I'll teach you. Keep in mind this was my very first power and it is my best. I have mastered quantokinesis. So if you get stuck, you should contact me for help. Good luck. Smile
Back to top Go down

Quantokinesis II
Page 1 of 1