Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyrokinesis Techniques

Go down 
+2
jamamar
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Cyrokinesis Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Cyrokinesis Techniques   Cyrokinesis Techniques EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:51 am

Cryokinesis is the ability to control the element of Ice. Before you start, you will most likely want to prepare your body for this by taking cold showers for around a month while practicing it seems long and painful but if your looking to learn cyrokinesis this is the main way to prepare yourself. Other ways are too meditate in a area with cold temperature's and get used to the freezing cold and be with it by soul,mind,body,and spirit. These are the only effective techniques that can be used to prepare for cyrokineis, Once you have mastered cyrokinesis winter will be nothing to you you will not need heavy clothing and you will not get sick, in the summer you can cool yourself down with no problem, you can also learn many defensive attacks to defend yourself in a bad situation.

Once your prepared for cyrokinesis try these techniques out

Cyrokinesis Meditation: Find a cold place and begin medidtaing there for 10 minutes by closing your eyes and imagining ice surrounding your body at freezing temperature's and that your skin is frozen solid constantly cooling down from the cold flowing throughout your body on the outside, Then imagine that the coldness is flowing internally throughout your entire body as you feel yourself cooling down rapidly.

Ice ball: After you have done the meditation put your hands close together and imagine a psi ball forming between them then imagine ice forming within the psi ball and without the psi ball making it harder and more compacted turning the psi ball into a ice ball. Keep doing this till the ice ball is hard enough then you will have made a ice ball., If you want to make the ice ball bigger just move your hand's apart more and repeat this step. To throw the Ice ball imagine the ice ball being shot from your hand like a bullet at fast speeds leaving your hands and hitting the target your focusing on.

Ice shield: This technique will drain all your ki you MUST have at least 2 weeks of training to attempt this. To make a ice shield you must first do the cyrokinesis meditation then imagine a aura of ice is surrounding the outside of your body while standing up. Getting thicker and thicker by the second as the aura grows stronger increase the thickness and size of the aura. Start at one quarter of the body then move to the next until the shield is at full strength then after practicing hard you can make a ice shield.

Practice Tech #1: Get a warm glass of water and try to make it colder by imagining the outside of the glass becoming covered in ice freezing every second then imagine the glass starting to get frozen to the point where the glass cracks and the water gets colder and colder. This is a perfect technique for beginners who are just starting cyrokinesis it will take trial and error to do but once you learn to make the water colder you know you are getting results in cyrokinesis.

Practice Tech #2: When taking a cold shower or bath absorb the energy of the water pouring onto you and make it flow throughout your body making your body temp get colder as you absorb more energy. Then imagine it covering you on the outside like a coat getting harder and colder by the second if it still does not work for you try putting around 3 ice cube's in your hand so while they melt you absorb the energy and learn this easier. after a while of training this you will become more used to the cold and will be able to absorb coldness even from the air moisture easier also cold objects easier. Another good part is if you constantly train you wont have to meditate one thought and you can have the energy flow throughout your body.

Sickle Breath

To do this make ki from your Chakra point flow to your mouth until you feel like you have enough ki. Now open your mouth at your target and blow the ki out directly at your opponent. While doing this imagine a freezing blizzard is taking place and turns your ki into ice. You can feel this when you feel your mouth gettin cold. Now your ki should be frozen and going at your target. Please do not use any attack unless forced to.

Twin Freezing Ki ball Absorbers

To do this make a ki ball in each hand and turn them into ice balls. Now gather some mana inside your ki ball and make it the core of your ki ball to make it more powerful. Then in the other hand tell the ki ball to absorb or to interupt the ki flowing process of your other opponent. Fire the first Freezing ki ball that can absorb, at your opponent now imagine that it hits where your opponents focus point is at. Now throw your other freezing ki ball at your opponent and this should do major damage because the first freezing ki ball you threw should of slowed it down to the point where your opponent cant gather ki in enough time to protect themsleves with a ki shield. If your lucky the first freezing ki ball should of rendered the opponent defenseless to any ki attack.

Back to top Go down
https://kinetics.forumotion.com
jamamar

PostSubject: the preparation   Cyrokinesis Techniques EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:49 am

Dude, I like caught the flu and got very sick from trying this, got any better ideas that are healthy?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cyrokinesis Techniques   Cyrokinesis Techniques EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:52 am

Did you take at least a month too prepare for cyrokinesis and practice it correctly?
Back to top Go down
Shoalcan

PostSubject: Body Conditioning   Cyrokinesis Techniques EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:43 pm

I have one question, does being in heat slowly uncondition your body to the cold. Question
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cyrokinesis Techniques   Cyrokinesis Techniques EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:32 am

Yes being in the heat unconditions your body to the cold after a long period of time but if you practice cyrokinesis you should be able to cool your body correctly after using the correct training methods over time without any problem.

king
Back to top Go down
Shoalcan

PostSubject: Conditioning Your Body   Cyrokinesis Techniques EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Very Happy Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shoalcan

PostSubject: Re: Cyrokinesis Techniques   Cyrokinesis Techniques EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:54 pm

I have been practicing this for awhile now, and I can cool down an entire room.
But I have one question. After awhile can you make visible ice out of thin air?
elephant
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cyrokinesis Techniques   Cyrokinesis Techniques EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:24 am

In reality anything is possible but for someone of average skill it's nearly impossible to have any results however you could make the air feel as if its solid ice.
Back to top Go down
Kainster

Kainster

Location : Somewhere on planet omicronpersi 8 with fri and bender

PostSubject: When   Cyrokinesis Techniques EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:22 pm

When I meditate thinking about ice I can only do it for about 8min because I get headaches is that normal?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cyrokinesis Techniques   Cyrokinesis Techniques EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Meditation should not cause pain or exhaustion it should refresh your mind and body while make you feel more energized most likely you are doing something wrong in your training considering meditation usually focuses on no thought or focusing on a specific spot like the third eye or the dan tien. I would not continue practicing till your sure it's a proven training method.
Back to top Go down
Kainster

Kainster

PostSubject: All    Cyrokinesis Techniques EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:46 am

Ok thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
Kainster

Kainster

PostSubject: Should   Cyrokinesis Techniques EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Should I be conserved if the room becomes cold after I meditate? scratch
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: Cyrokinesis Techniques   Cyrokinesis Techniques EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:09 pm

So can I practice this and pyrokinesis at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Kainster

Kainster

PostSubject: Rom   Cyrokinesis Techniques EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 pm

I did some research it is possible but extraordinary difficult to master both of them because heat and cold don't generally mix study
Back to top Go down
Kainster

Kainster

PostSubject: Is there   Cyrokinesis Techniques EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:20 pm

I can stand cold temperatures but if there's any wind what so ever I get extremely cold is there a way to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Kainster

Kainster

PostSubject: Windy    Cyrokinesis Techniques EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Iv bin practicing for sometime now the only time I feel cold is if it's windy is that fixable?
Back to top Go down
Eira_CrystalRose

Eira_CrystalRose

PostSubject: Re: Cyrokinesis Techniques   Cyrokinesis Techniques EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:55 pm

Hello, I have been looking so long for a site like this!!  I love you but, i guess before i ask my question I should give a little background. When I was younger, i loved winter, i used to play in the snow all the time and the cold just never seemed to get to me, as i grew older, the cold bothered me less and less, i can remember falling asleep in the snow at one point i had slept for maybe 20 mins nothing too extreme. One day, my friend had told me that I always felt cold, even in summer my skin would feel like I hadn't been in the warmth for very long. It wasn't Ice cold, but definitely colder than it should have felt.

So i had spent my time looking up why that could be, then I came a crossed Cyrokenesis. I decided one day to try it, so i grabbed a glass of soda(not from the refrigerator) so it was room temperature, and sat down, focusing on the soda getting colder. at first i felt the cup getting colder, thus I got scared and put it down. I paced for a little bit, and then went back to it. I focused for what felt like hours, then I took a sip, though it wasn't freezing cold, it was noticeably colder than it had been. Eventually as my friends noticed what i was doing and how it got colder I became a personal fridge for them. that was one I was 15, here it is 5 years later and now it seems I cant do much at all, has my Cyrokenesis diminished because of my Over use when i was younger?  and since I am recovering from surgery i cant afford to take cold showers and put my body into either 1.)Shock or 2.) situation like the flu.

So, I guess beside my question of my Cyrokenesis diminishing from over use, I have a question about Cyrokenesis training without the cold showers. Should I extend the amount of time that I meditate? Or should I hold cold things in my hands such as Ice cubes or very cold drinks to remind myself of the feeling?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyrokinesis Techniques   Cyrokinesis Techniques Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyrokinesis Techniques
Page 1 of 1