Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advanced Umbrakinesis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Advanced Umbrakinesis  Empty
PostSubject: Advanced Umbrakinesis    Advanced Umbrakinesis  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Before you try anything I'm posting here, please read my post "umbrakinesis for beginners" under new kinetics. You should have already mastered the basics before trying anything I'm telling you. Advanced umbrakinesis includes making a shadow, like on a wall or something, from scratch. This is very advanced and one must master the basics before trying this, as this takes more effort and takes more time. At first, more than likely, you won't be able to do it. But with enough practice and effort the technique will manifest. This can be done by visualizing or acting this out at will. Keep trying and you'll succeed. Good luck. Wink
Back to top Go down

Advanced Umbrakinesis
Page 1 of 1