Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A strange truth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

A strange truth Empty
PostSubject: A strange truth   A strange truth EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:46 pm

I'm weird... I can naturally do a lot of different powers. And I'm talking nearly 10 or over. Not sure which. But I've never known it possible for someone to have so many natural powers. Maybe I'm assuming too much here, and by the looks of it I am. Strange but true. I'm skilled at all the powers I have. I'm very powerful. I have other feelings about my strength, but will not mention them for my personal reasons. I just today discovered another natural power I have, leaving me now with 14 powers. For all I know I probably have even more that I don't know about. I think this is great but weird. How do I have so many natural powers, and how am I so good at them all? Is this my talent, using these powers? I seem to ace everything I discover so easily... there is definately something special about me that I don't even know about. I just got that feeling there is. And I have reasons. For one thing I have never met anyone as skilled as me. For another I've heard of people struggling with one power for months. Well, that wasn't my case. I'm good at many powers. I got good very quickly. It's almost like I was specifically designed for these powers and using them (forgive the slight insanity there; don't know how else to put it). Almost like this is my PURPOSE. Is it really? Was I really born to be the expert at these things? Only one way to know. Wait to see what else comes up in my life and see if I get this good at anything else. So far I haven't. So this begins my journey of discovery to see what else I can do in powers. Continue to see what else I can do and expand my power even further. Maybe I really was born to do these things. It sure feels that way with how easy this stuff is for me. But the question is this. Why would it be me to be given such treasures? Me, who used to be nothing more than some useless weakling, now with 14 powers--nearly the power of a god, became an expert at these things, now so strong I may even be unstoppable. So why was it me gifted like this? That's my next question. If anyone does I think I'll have to find the answers to these questions myself. I mean, no one's gonna do it for me, so I have to. This begins my next journey--finding the answers to these questions. Wish me luck... and have a nice day. Wink
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

A strange truth Empty
PostSubject: Answer   A strange truth EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:51 am

I might have the answer for you. Add my yahoo: anhc0d0_vjhamh_9x. I will online at 7 to 8 pm tomorrow (GMT+7). We can discuss about this. And if you worry if this is a hoax, don't worry. Just add me and you will surely receive the answer. And btw, my email is also my yahoo, just add @yahoo.com.vn behind it. Looking forward tommorow
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

A strange truth Empty
PostSubject: P/s:   A strange truth EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:54 am

A typo. My yahoo is anhc0d0n_vjhamh0_9x
Back to top Go down
Aero_Mastery

A strange truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange truth   A strange truth EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:05 pm

How many elements are there? I am a natural at aerokinesis, so are there kinesises deriving from it that I can practice? Or is there hundreds, maybe even thousands, of kinesises waiting to be found?? I need to know if I could learn more kinesises!
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

A strange truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange truth   A strange truth EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:22 pm

In my research, yes it's possible for one to mastered (almost) all element.
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

A strange truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange truth   A strange truth EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:19 am

Speaking of elements, it may be possible I possess several different elements or two different elements that have given me all of these powers... I hadn't considered that so thank you for pointing that out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A strange truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange truth   A strange truth Empty

Back to top Go down

A strange truth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinesis Help Forum :: New Kinetics-
Jump to: