Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New kinesis?? Cyberkinesis...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

New kinesis?? Cyberkinesis... Empty
PostSubject: New kinesis?? Cyberkinesis...   New kinesis?? Cyberkinesis... EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:48 am

Hey I am currently experimenting with my strength, trying to use a new kinesis. I'm calling it cyberkinesis, because it deals with cyber energy. what the advanced techniques are here are programming cyber energy to affect the physical (like computers and stuff ONLY--it's cyber energy. Like try getting rid of a computer virus by this means or something. anything electronic will work. Won't be as effective with anything else, most likely). Well, somewhat advanced, anyway.... if you were as advanced in kinetics as I am, you would look at it as something very basic, because that's how I'm looking at this. I've had this power for a very long time but didn't know what to call it, so now I'm finally coming up with a name. I don't know if this kinesis was made already or not, but to me it isn't because I've never heard anyone talk about it. So I think it is new. This is another power I have, of the many I possess... keep in mind I am not your everyday kinetic... I have many powers, a total of 10... I am a very advanced person and if you ever get stuck on something in a kinesis I should more than likely be able to help you, as I am an expert at these things and learn very quickly and advance very quickly. i easily ace powers, so if you need help you are welcome to leave me a message or simply say so otherwise... I am aware that many people are not as advanced as me and that's why I've been out to help people, though i have not always been able to have people comply, due to some having a lack of patience and dedication... but if you ask me to help, I will help. But I can only do so much--I'm only one girl. I teach people powers by giving them a training program, and I require them to stick to it in order to progress. Not everyone has been able to comply to that program and things haven't always turned out the way they should. anyway, I may or may not have made a new kinesis, which is cyberkinesis. Have a nice day, everyone. Thanks you for reading.
Back to top Go down
demigodpercy

PostSubject: Re: New kinesis?? Cyberkinesis...   New kinesis?? Cyberkinesis... EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:21 pm

ive felt this too
i "discovered" it while using electricity on electronics, but for now all i can do is manipulate my gameboy and phone.
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: New kinesis?? Cyberkinesis...   New kinesis?? Cyberkinesis... EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:58 pm

So can I use this power to cheat a game?
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: New kinesis?? Cyberkinesis...   New kinesis?? Cyberkinesis... EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:21 am

If you're skilled enough then you can give yourself an advantage over people, yeah. If that's what you're asking.
Back to top Go down
Midnight47

PostSubject: Re: New kinesis?? Cyberkinesis...   New kinesis?? Cyberkinesis... EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Please mentor me mala!! I've tried contacting you in other topics such as lunarkinesis. Please I would love to have someone such as you to show me the best way to use my abilities.
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: New kinesis?? Cyberkinesis...   New kinesis?? Cyberkinesis... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:21 am

Midnight, I will help you, but you need to be patient with me. I get on as much as I can and I can't promise that will be here every day... please be patient with me... But I will get to you as quickly as I can, so I shouldn't be long.
Back to top Go down
MultiIncarnateHylian

MultiIncarnateHylian

PostSubject: Re: New kinesis?? Cyberkinesis...   New kinesis?? Cyberkinesis... EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:39 am

Mala Furnace wrote:
. I've had this power for a very long time but didn't know what to call it, so now I'm finally coming up with a name. I don't know if this kinesis was made already or not, but to me it isn't because I've never heard anyone talk about it. So I think it is new. anyway, I may or may not have made a new kinesis, which is cyberkinesis..

I've heard of this kind of kinetics, in Psiwiki its called Technokinesis...(Sorry if I offended you, i don't mean it)
I've had this a long time..but I don't know how to train it...~ study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New kinesis?? Cyberkinesis...   New kinesis?? Cyberkinesis... Empty

Back to top Go down

New kinesis?? Cyberkinesis...
Page 1 of 1