Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plasmakinesis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Plasmakinesis Empty
PostSubject: Plasmakinesis   Plasmakinesis EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:16 pm

Plasmakinesis, for those who do not know, is plasma manipulation. This is another kinesis I know but would not say I am expert at. Some people believe this is simply an advanced form of pyrokinesis, but I view it as a total separate kinesis, personally... anyway, here is how to do. Visualize plasma (the color of plasma I most commonly use is bright radiant blue) around and in your body. Warning: do this only in the beginning! Plasma is extremely hot and can range at a core temperature of 80,000'F to much higher than such and this technique should only be done in the beginning. Once you start feeling heat, do not make contact with the plasma and visualize it around something else like paper, which is easy to burn. do this until you start seeing it burn. it should not catch fire, should simply disintegrate. i am to the point where I can no longer make contact with it without burning myself. hope this helps you guys advance too and enjoy, and most importantly, have a nice day. Good luck! Wink
Back to top Go down

Plasmakinesis
Page 1 of 1