Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a few questions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gadrin

Just a few questions. Empty
PostSubject: Just a few questions.   Just a few questions. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:23 pm

First of all, hello everyone. My name is Damian, and I am a new member of this forum.
I do have few questions relating to psi generally.
1. I am able to create quite strong psi balls in about 10 - 50 sek, it depends on my focus and mood, but I still can't shell them, it seems almost unachievable for me, so I wanted to ask, if there is any trick for that.
2. I have created about 10 weak/strong psi balls today, practised tk for about 20 min and I do not feel a bit tired, does that mean I am actually failing to perform psi?
3. How do I know if it is actually me moving the psi wheel? I mean, when I leave a room, the psi wheel still moves, even though i am not focused on it. I do think about it though. I am not trying to move it.
4. Sometimes when i focus on the psi wheel for a minute or two, my vision becomes milky, and i am almost blind. All my vision is really focused on, is the psi wheel, or at least the point i am looking at. Is that associated with the psi?
Back to top Go down

Just a few questions.
Page 1 of 1