Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planning to make a new kinesis

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
De-Mo

Planning to make a new kinesis Empty
PostSubject: Planning to make a new kinesis   Planning to make a new kinesis EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Hi so I just happen to have loosened the gravity on a comb as an experiment and it felt lighter as usual. The basis of this new kinesis is GRAVITY and I need help deciding a name for it. Anyone have any name idea for it?
Back to top Go down
andreidionisie

PostSubject: Re: Planning to make a new kinesis   Planning to make a new kinesis EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:53 am

maybe try gravity in greek and then kinesis next to it. i think pyro is in greek too, so why not continue with it. otherwise you might just want to call it something like gravikinesis(not sure how to readthat english is not my 1st languge) lol! flower good luck
Back to top Go down
Shoalcan

PostSubject: Re: Planning to make a new kinesis   Planning to make a new kinesis EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Are you saying that you used gravity AND something else? Or did you just use gravity? (I think it is called gyrokinesis) Question
Back to top Go down
WaterWolf

WaterWolf

PostSubject: Re: Planning to make a new kinesis   Planning to make a new kinesis EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:48 pm

That kinesis has already been made. It's called Gyrokinesis. But good job doing it though.
Back to top Go down
Shoalcan

PostSubject: Re: Planning to make a new kinesis   Planning to make a new kinesis EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:40 pm

WaterWolf wrote:
That kinesis has already been made. It's called Gyrokinesis. But good job doing it though.

Actually it's called gravikinesis (or gravitokinesis) If you search Gyrokinesis you won't find anything (except a gyroball for working out) elephant
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Planning to make a new kinesis   Planning to make a new kinesis EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:21 pm

Umm... maybe call it gravitykinesis? That's what i would call it... good job on your experiment, though. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning to make a new kinesis   Planning to make a new kinesis Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning to make a new kinesis
Page 1 of 1