Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sonokinesis Technique

Go down 
+3
okoku94
Killoper
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sonokinesis Technique Empty
PostSubject: Sonokinesis Technique   Sonokinesis Technique EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:55 pm

First you have to meditate for about 10 minutes, but the longer you meditate the better. Next visualuze air molecules, which carry human speech, all around you. I usually visualize it as the static on the TV when you change it to a channel it does not carry. Anyway visualize it all around you, now feel it, don't just see it. Now here is the fun part. Gather the air molecules into a ball in your hand, pick your target, and blast away. Don't blast towards glass; it has the same effect as a high-pitched sound.

Back to top Go down
https://kinetics.forumotion.com
Killoper

Killoper

PostSubject: Re: Sonokinesis Technique   Sonokinesis Technique EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:22 am

Admin wrote:
First you have to meditate for about 10 minutes, but the longer you meditate the better. Next visualuze air molecules, which carry human speech, all around you. I usually visualize it as the static on the TV when you change it to a channel it does not carry. Anyway visualize it all around you, now feel it, don't just see it. Now here is the fun part. Gather the air molecules into a ball in your hand, pick your target, and blast away. Don't blast towards glass; it has the same effect as a high-pitched sound.

so it is kind of like if you blast it at someone they will get a REALLY big headache lol
Back to top Go down
okoku94

PostSubject: Re: Sonokinesis Technique   Sonokinesis Technique EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:20 am

this is but one of many sonokinesis techniques. What should really be stressed are the basics, i would post them but I don't practise sono
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Sonokinesis    Sonokinesis Technique EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:21 am

Honestly sonokinesis isnt very useful thats why I haven't posted more techniques but if anyone likes to explore different kinetics sonokinesis is good to learn
Back to top Go down
https://kinetics.forumotion.com
Zone

PostSubject: Re: Sonokinesis Technique   Sonokinesis Technique EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:53 am

It's rather useful in a battle.
Back to top Go down
De-Mo

PostSubject: Re: Sonokinesis Technique   Sonokinesis Technique EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:10 pm

sonokinesis is sound kinesis?
Back to top Go down
Rulan eta maximume

Rulan eta maximume

PostSubject: Re: Sonokinesis Technique   Sonokinesis Technique EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:38 pm

There's a easier way to go about this. Why not focus on creating high pitch frequencies with your mind by manipulating the energy around you. Everything is already in a constant state of vibration and creates a frequency to how fast the energy is moving and by using our minds we can raise and lower the pitch of the frequency at our will and with out using our voices.? That seems a lot more simply to me.
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Sonokinesis Technique   Sonokinesis Technique EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:00 am

Does anyone have more techs for this? I am interested in learning this and want more techs... not usually good at making my own techs... but I'll practice tonight and post on how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonokinesis Technique   Sonokinesis Technique Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonokinesis Technique
Page 1 of 1