Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to the site. Quick question.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slaryn

New to the site. Quick question. Empty
PostSubject: New to the site. Quick question.   New to the site. Quick question. EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:07 pm

So I'm really hoping someone has some idea of whats going on or has experienced something similar. About 2 years ago I lived in California and I went to the Queen Mary for almost a week straight. During that time I was able to sense spirits and had a couple interesting experiences anyways, when I came back to school things started moving around me ex. books fall off shelves near me during class or in chemistry class i had set a empty can on the table and it began moving around, I asked my teacher what it could be and all he said was that that was weird. It was shortly after those experiences I would start shocking wood, metal, people, animals, you name it but it was an occasional thing. Now I'm in college and Im shocking things at least a couple things a day. Just last week I realized the static shocks have become more stronger...I shocked a microscope right through the latex on my hands, keep shocking friends, I even shocked a friend when she leaned over to tell me something (the thing is she wasnt touching me but I sure still felt it). I get a little nervous touching doors now thinking Im going to shock them so I kinda flick them first. Any tips on controlling it or keeping it from hurting
Back to top Go down
Zone

New to the site. Quick question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the site. Quick question.   New to the site. Quick question. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:22 pm

practice. practice. practice.
Practice Energy Manipulation.
Back to top Go down

New to the site. Quick question.
Page 1 of 1