Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DreamTime Perfect Balance Zafu Cushion, Gold Brocade Dragons "Brand New"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

DreamTime Perfect Balance Zafu Cushion, Gold Brocade Dragons "Brand New" Empty
PostSubject: DreamTime Perfect Balance Zafu Cushion, Gold Brocade Dragons "Brand New"   DreamTime Perfect Balance Zafu Cushion, Gold Brocade Dragons "Brand New" EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 7:34 am

DreamTime Perfect Balance Zafu Cushion, Gold Brocade Dragons "Brand New" 515v6gS0PLL

Very Happy Most people question why someone would ever need a meditation cushion well I'll tell you why it's allows your chi to circulate throughout your body much faster then if you were simply sitting in the double lotus position on the ground.

This product also guarantees your comfort as it's made of the lightest, softest material you will ever use. Allowing your body to relax which means 1. (You can meditate longer) , 2. (Your mental focus will be stronger), 3.(You will enjoy meditation more then you ever have before!).

Here is the product description I personally own one myself so any questions can be directed to me

Natural breathable and hypoallergenic buckwheat hull filling
Filling conforms to your anatomy providing firm comfortable support
Perfect Balance and support for yoga pilates or just sitting
Discreet side zipper allows for addition or removal of fill and easy carrying
Premium fabrics and ingredients are effective and long- lasting

All proceeds support the forum currently have 15 Cushions left thanks to another generous donation. Selling at 20$ a piece as usual get them while you can.

"Contact me for payment details"

Back to top Go down
https://kinetics.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

DreamTime Perfect Balance Zafu Cushion, Gold Brocade Dragons "Brand New" Empty
PostSubject: Re: DreamTime Perfect Balance Zafu Cushion, Gold Brocade Dragons "Brand New"   DreamTime Perfect Balance Zafu Cushion, Gold Brocade Dragons "Brand New" EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:14 am

Update: 2/12/15, 6 left thanks again to all the donors
Back to top Go down
https://kinetics.forumotion.com

DreamTime Perfect Balance Zafu Cushion, Gold Brocade Dragons "Brand New"
Page 1 of 1