Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Message Regarding Mailing Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Important Message Regarding Mailing Me Empty
PostSubject: Important Message Regarding Mailing Me   Important Message Regarding Mailing Me EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:54 pm

Apologies from me for not being here often enough. Things were very hectic for me offline and I haven't had time to check my kinetics mail. I am back for the time being and will be trying my best to reply to mail. However, I have so much mail now that it's impossible for me to reply to it all in a single day, so please do not mail me any more than 1 message a day for the next 2 months. I am so busy I cannot reply to all the messages I get in a single day. I get a lot of mail because I am a kinetics mentor on this site. I get lots of mail. Thank you for taking the time to read this...
Back to top Go down

Important Message Regarding Mailing Me
Page 1 of 1