Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pyrokinesis Techniques

Go down 
+8
NolanStalker
nikidude3
seanDesu
Zone
Jess
hwoye
Admin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pyrokinesis Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Pyrokinesis Techniques   Pyrokinesis Techniques EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:25 pm

Pyrokinesis Techniques

To practice Pyrokinesis you need to have a candle and matches so you can light it. Take it to a windless place. remember that you have to move it with your mind without the use of any physical means. Now to control the flame just imagine that your Ki is absorbing the flame and that your hand is the flame and you control it. with the movement of your hand the flame will move along with it so if you want it bigger imagine the flame's size increasing opposite if you want the flame smaller. when you're able to control the flame, move on to a more difficult exercise like the techniques I mentioned below. Another helpful techniques is to imagine the tip of the lighted candle bursting into flames shooting out heat Ki. It will take time to learn Pyrokinesis so train hard and don't give up if your not getting result's just research more and train harder every day.

Pyrokinesis is the ablity over fire. This is an advanced skill, and can be dangerouse to others around you if you don't have controll over it. The key to Pyrokinesis is focusing on what you want the flame or fire to do, and willing it to happen. Here I have listed a few ways to develope and increase you pyrokinesis skills.
The best way to develope and train your Pyrokinesis skills is a technique called the dancing flame. Get in a relaxed position, and grab a match. Light the match on fire and focus on the flame. Create a "tunnel" between you and the flame. Now visualize the flame going out. You must be focusing on only the flame. With enough will power, and hard concentration, the flame will go out. Putting a flame or fire out is the easiest part of Pyrokinesis. Making the flame or fire relight is the hard part. Once you can make the flame burn out, Focus on the flame relighting. After a few weeks of doing this, you will notice that once the flame is out, you will be able to see the ember start to turn red again as though it wanted to relight. Once you practice enough, it will relight. This is the easiest way to develope and train Pyrokinesis. This techique DOES WORK!! I started out a year ago by practicing the dancing flame, and now I can make a decent sized fire dim down and go out just by a wave of the hand. Then I can relight small parts of it.

Fire Blast:
Place you hands at your side as if to perform an advanced ki blast. Charge up the ki into your palms, but also visualize being engulfed in a fire surrounding you. Let the flames come up and collect in between your palms. Merge the ki IN your hands, with the "fire" in BETWEEN your hands. When finished, you should have a completed fire ball in between your hands. Unless advanced enough, you won't actually see a flame, you'll just feel heat. Shoot your hands foward at the target. Visualize the fire coming off of your hands like a blow torch. Be carefull though. If your body isn't conditioned for fire, the attack will also burn you.

Flame Hadoken
I didnt come up with this attack but you need to know how to do this before you do my Super Hadoken Finisher. If you played StreetFighter then you should know what to do for those who havent i will display it on my Intermediate website. If you know how to do a Hadoken this is how to make a Flame Hadoken. Form a Hadoken in the cup you made with your hand.(Like how Goku makes a kamehameha wave) Now visualize fire rushing up from your chakra point into your palm. The best way to picture this is to picture fire in a Fire place burning you and its spreading through out your whole body. Now have the fire join your hadoken. You know when you do this when your hand becomes real hot.

Super Flame Hadoken Finisher
This attack is finisher only. Visualize your Flame Hadoken growing bigger and bigger. Now add as much ki into the ball as you want then condense the ball to a small form(just make the ball small its more efficient that way). Now draw all of your ki thats in your whole body into the cups of your hand.visualize your hadoken getting stronger and picture light shining through the cracks of your fingers. When your ready fire at will. This is a good finisher and I use it on my sparring partner everytime we have a intense battle.

Elemental Ki Flame Power-Up

Everybody heard of ki flame well this is my upgraded version of it. Now do the ki flame and now when you explode your ki flame around your body visualize your ki change from red to white then from white to blue then from blue to brown then from brown to reb/blue then to red again.
Red = Fire
White = Electric
Blue = Ice
Brown = Earth
Red/Blue = Vorpal (This is a true Element it was discovered in Japan)
Now your attacks will have elemental damage in them and plus you will have the same affects of the ki flame.

Flame aura

Flame aura is a technique where you use the heat Ki from Pyrokinesis to make a outer aura good for heating up your body in cold weather much like the inner heat tantra. To do this technique imagine heat Ki building up like a wave of energy and traveling throughout the body inside and out and that your body as if your body is igniting in flames. This technique will last long until your Ki deplete's it is easy to use and can be learned in around 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
https://kinetics.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Techniques   Pyrokinesis Techniques EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:09 am

sweet! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Techniques   Pyrokinesis Techniques EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:44 am

is it possiable to make a fireball?bb bounce
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: making a fireball   Pyrokinesis Techniques EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:04 pm

no not in your hand but you can form heat Ki in your hand and at mastery boil it to over 80 degrees.
Back to top Go down
hwoye

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Techniques   Pyrokinesis Techniques EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:36 am

i was kind a pyro before...
once i make some smoke coming out of my hand... but i dont know how :s
Back to top Go down
Jess

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Techniques   Pyrokinesis Techniques EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:29 am

Can you do molecular combustion with pyrokinesis?????????????????????? affraid scratch drunken confused What a Face Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: molecular combustion   Pyrokinesis Techniques EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:58 am

no its not possibleand if ever did do it you would be missing your hands.
Back to top Go down
Zone

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Techniques   Pyrokinesis Techniques EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:20 pm

Gunny Jr, it's possible to make a fireball in your hands, no doub't about it.
But before attemping it, you should learn shielding and shield your hands with an anti-heat programmed shield.
Otherwise, you will burn your hands badly. Wink
Back to top Go down
seanDesu

PostSubject: burn a hole into a plastic cup with your finger   Pyrokinesis Techniques EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:51 pm

i managed to burn a little hole in a plastic cup with my finger (burning marks) im super excited!
here is a little piece of advise:
imagine that the cup is a wall of paper. concentrate on you index finger (recommended) and imagine a tiny ball of light (like a little sun)
on the tip of the finger. at this point i think about the sun (i take it as my power source) providing me energy (steam and white lines coming down into my body and to the tip of my finger) then rotating my finger slowly very near to the plastic cup and then a hole appears!
good luck trying!
its very easy!
Back to top Go down
nikidude3

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Techniques   Pyrokinesis Techniques EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:31 pm

how do you tell if you are a pryokinetic? I AM DESPERATE TO KNOW!
Back to top Go down
NolanStalker

PostSubject: Manipulate   Pyrokinesis Techniques EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:37 pm

I walk everyday... Can I manipulate the sun ray channels it into my body and make flame in my fingertips? need help here..
Back to top Go down
Talon Von Kratt

PostSubject: a perspective   Pyrokinesis Techniques EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Those who don't mind being limited, are only limited by their minds.

yes you can channel any elimential force in nature, I would recommend if you don't already try meditating on the suns rays, feel the heat, let its warmth guide you, and good luck my freind.

Also Fire is difficult to control, but if you have the courage, and the focas, there is really no limit to what you can, or can not do, you define the line, can you cross it. to many people I think don't have the minds to master the primals, like fire. They could, but they have somthing holding them back, meditation is the key here to, listen the inner voices, connect your energy with its enegry, give it freely with intention, minus expectation, and you may just be a pyromancer Wink or whatever label you like, I don't get to attached.
Back to top Go down
NolanStalker

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Techniques   Pyrokinesis Techniques EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:41 pm

I just want to ask... is there any pyrokinesis exercise that I can do everyday...I mean a simple one.. bcuz actually I'm quite busy everyday for classes and games..meditate doest work for me bcuz of a lot of minutes takes to make it done.. and I havent try dancing flame yet...no candle in my house.. so I simply ask is there any exercise or simple training for me for develop my pyrokinesis ability.
Back to top Go down
silentwolf13

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Techniques   Pyrokinesis Techniques EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:44 am

I remember making my hands warmer just with a thought. I've never owned a pair of gloves and never needed them. I could touch a person, not slap but just lay my hand on someone, and leave a red handprint on their skin.
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Techniques   Pyrokinesis Techniques EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:35 am

I've never really been into pyrokinesis, but these techs make me wanna do it now, ha ha ha : )
Back to top Go down
electrokinesis

electrokinesis

PostSubject: pyrokinesis   Pyrokinesis Techniques EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:23 am

Hello every one! Im a beginner.just i have two questions.Is it possible to achieve pyrokinesis?and the other question is:what is ki?how to feel and use it?
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Techniques   Pyrokinesis Techniques EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:13 am

Pyro, mail me if you want information on ki. I can aid with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Techniques   Pyrokinesis Techniques Empty

Back to top Go down

Pyrokinesis Techniques
Page 1 of 1