Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brain Control- Arcing's Methods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcing

Arcing

Brain Control- Arcing's Methods Empty
PostSubject: Brain Control- Arcing's Methods   Brain Control- Arcing's Methods EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:43 am

Brain Control here means the ability to control the brain... YOUR brain. This is not exactly a kinesis, but it does fall under the category of manipulation with the mind, of the mind.
Before I begin, I would like to mention that this has not been thoroughly tested and you may want to be cautious. Please use it at your own risk and provide any feedback on what you did and how it works for you to help anyone else trying this method. I don't know if anybody has tried this yet, but it seems that I've come up with a way to control your own facilities.
The brain is wonderful, it makes you; you. Some parts you might not want... so why not change things around?
The idea is to change a part of the brain that you don't want and make it responsible for something else.
Something that I believe to be completely unnecessary is emotions, so let's use that part of the frontal lobe as an example.
We could change it's use (usually temporarily) to anything we can think of like maybe mathematical calculus, electrical impulse refinery or optical prowess. BE CREATIVE. You could ADD an ability/ function or REMOVE one (like pain) You might add a control panel or something like a body heat switch.
There are a number of ways to do these things and depending on what you want to assign to what, you may need to develop your own steps. I find this to be a universally useful method:

1.Picture an area that you want to change in your brain/mind. (research)
2.Make that area say what it is like Emotions would read emotion. Now either make it blank and overwrite it or just overwrite it with a function.
You might refine it so that you can mix and match that part of the brain to whatever you want, whenever you want.

Let's just assume that if you allocate more brainpower to a function, that you will become more proficient.

This was inspired by this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQot4v5yHKE

I began practicing with this and it would seem to work, this can be refined much more.
and again please post any results... that means YOU; yes YOU.
Goodluck
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: Brain Control- Arcing's Methods   Brain Control- Arcing's Methods EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:32 am

This isn't actually kinesis, though. It's more like the ability to control yourself. I always do this. It's good. Basically, you don't need to "turn off" anything. Just focus. For example: emotion. Notice it was there, toss it aside. Then continue to do whatever you like. Haven't tested with pain, though.
Back to top Go down
Arcing

Arcing

PostSubject: Re: Brain Control- Arcing's Methods   Brain Control- Arcing's Methods EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:37 pm

I suppose so, but this is open to creativity. If you for example refined your electrical impulses, you could become stronger because you could accelerate your muscles impulses which is scientific because acceleration is one of the factors of an impact. Perhaps it is not purely a kinesis, but it could be considered biokinesis, just because of the potentials that I've mentioned.
Imagine controlling your temperature in a hot desert or a cold plain, imagine turning off pain in perhaps a marathon. There are so many creative things that you could do. You could even refine your blood which has a lot more uses than you would expect.

So although it might not be a kinesis like pyrokinesis, it is manipulation; with the mind and of the mind which can result in effects to the body. It's practically a new method to biokinesis.
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: Brain Control- Arcing's Methods   Brain Control- Arcing's Methods EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:08 pm

Hmmm. You got a point right there. This may have some practical use.
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Brain Control- Arcing's Methods   Brain Control- Arcing's Methods EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:19 am

Isn't this kind of dangerous and hazardous to yourself?
Back to top Go down
Arcing

Arcing

PostSubject: Re: Brain Control- Arcing's Methods   Brain Control- Arcing's Methods EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:56 am

That's a good point... if you don't mind fixing yourself afterward I suppose you might retain an original state if you use it. You might lose the ability to use a function if you don't correct the orientation and going slightly insane. If you have concerns when using it; I would recommend not changing language skills, english skills, math skills and do not reallocate any nerves... Be smart about it is all I can say to that really.
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Brain Control- Arcing's Methods   Brain Control- Arcing's Methods EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:46 am

I personally would not recommend doing this as it could cause serious problems if a mistake is made. There is another concern I have for those who want to do this. If a mistake is made, isn't it possible one may accidentally disable some of their powers because of a change in arrangement? Considering the possibility of that occuring, I myself do not intend to do this and do not recommending doing this, but I can understand why someone would like to experiment with it and explore some more. On my journey on gaining all of my powers, I loved exploring the variety of powers there were and that's why I understand why someone would want to do it for the fun of exploring. Just be careful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brain Control- Arcing's Methods   Brain Control- Arcing's Methods Empty

Back to top Go down

Brain Control- Arcing's Methods
Page 1 of 1