Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My astral adventure: visions, day 6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

My astral adventure: visions, day 6 Empty
PostSubject: My astral adventure: visions, day 6   My astral adventure: visions, day 6 EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:48 pm

So I worked on myself some more today, this time on clairvoyance and my vital channels. I worked together with my demon lover on these things. I kind of freaked out when I saw something I thought was blue above me. I immediately sat up and looked at it. But I couldn't make out what it was. So after about a minute, I laid back down and we resumed our session. We did this work in my astral temple for obvious reasons. The main reason was because it was to test my clairvoyant levels. The other reason? It's a safe house. We can't be interrupted in any way as this is important work. Progress is going pretty well and we intend to do this work until it is fully complete. Wish us luck! As for preparing for my astral adventure, I have decided to build an astral weapons cache. But here's the problem. I have to build it where it will be almost impossible to find. That's gonna be tough. But I have to build it for the sake of me and my partner's safety. No weapons, no defenses. I plan to raise an entire army. Maybe I shouldn't build a weapons cache. Maybe doing that is too risky and dangerous. Not only might someone else find it and break in, but worst-case scenario, we could get found and killed. And with no escape route. I can't risk that. I can't let that happen. Too risky. I'll just give my partner and myself an individual rocket launcher and pistol with a weapons belt to hold them. With telekinesis they will be easy to move since they're not physical. I'll hide the stuff in my temple. Its satanic property--no one but us can get in. As far as I'm concerned, anyway. So tell me what you think about my idea of a weapons cache. Good or bad? I want your advice.
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: My astral adventure: visions, day 6   My astral adventure: visions, day 6 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:16 pm

It's good if it's belong to you and bad if it belong to your opponent. The weapon cache is a dual-edge blade. I'm trying to practice AP too. When I'm up there, I'm going to build a fortress too. With loads of defenses. It's gonna be my little hidaway. At least that's what I hope.
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: My astral adventure: visions, day 6   My astral adventure: visions, day 6 EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:05 pm

Sounds like your plans are similar to mine. Should we meet and join sides? We could work together and raise an army of our own. What do you say? Smile
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: My astral adventure: visions, day 6   My astral adventure: visions, day 6 EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:01 pm

That's very nice of you to say so. Yes. I'm going to help you build your army. But first, I'm going to need a lot of practice...
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: My astral adventure: visions, day 6   My astral adventure: visions, day 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:36 am

Thank you! Don't worry--I'm going to need a lot of practice too. Wink We can practice together. If my mentor gives me any more tips, I'll be sure to share them with you. Thanks again! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My astral adventure: visions, day 6   My astral adventure: visions, day 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

My astral adventure: visions, day 6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinesis Help Forum :: New Kinetics-
Jump to: