Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Complaints: what to do when you're flamed or offended in any way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Complaints: what to do when you're flamed or offended in any way Empty
PostSubject: Complaints: what to do when you're flamed or offended in any way   Complaints: what to do when you're flamed or offended in any way EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:47 am

Ok, so I have not seen admin on here lately. I'm a bit worried about him and am hoping he's ok. But for now, if anything happens to you on here (as such, if you're flamed or offended in any way), you are to contact me. When you send me a complaint, please include the exact username of the offender (full username) and the offense. I'm starting to feel I have more time to deal with complaints than admin does which is one reason I'm asking you to contact me instead of him. I do my best to monitor this forum every day as I usually do, but if an offensive private message is sent by anyone and is not directed at me I cannot do anything and won't know unless you speak up and tell me. I ask that you report any offenses at all to me, should i happen to miss something (on the rare occasion that I do). Thank you for reading this important message.
Back to top Go down

Complaints: what to do when you're flamed or offended in any way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinesis Help Forum :: Support Center-
Jump to: