Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Astral Projection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Astral Projection Empty
PostSubject: Astral Projection   Astral Projection EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:41 am

Ok, so basically what astral projection is is when your soul leaves your body, and then leaves you on what is known as the astral plane. Here what you can do is almost boundless: you can make your own place, you can make weapons for astral combat (advised in case you encounter a dangerous entity), and more. You can also travel farther more safely by this means. I am currently a student in this power, and am being trained and prepared for it. I am very excited about what the experience will be like. I very much look forward to it. My mentor gave me directions on how to do it, and if you want them then mail me and I'll share them with you and we can both go for it. My current progress is I am feeling light vibrations. On some occasions these vibrations are more intense, so that's progress. Again if you want me to share the method my mentor gave me then mail me and I'll share. I can't post it because he told me the information is copyrighted. But I can share it with you by private message. Wish me luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

Astral Projection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   Astral Projection EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 pm

I want to learn this long time ago but the fee is so expensive ( 1200$. That's not very cheap ). The teacher ( my feeling ) is a liar ( like most "psychics" online do ). She's only want money. So I'm practice by myself. But it's turned out not very good. That's when I'm decided to quit for awhile because a very important test took place. I haven't practiced that again until now.
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Astral Projection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   Astral Projection EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:16 am

That's a pretty ridiculous fee... No one should charge so much, especially for something that is supposed to be a life-changing experience as this! My mentor is teaching me for free. He said he simply enjoys teaching it. Also, please fix the grammer... this is warning 2...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Astral Projection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   Astral Projection Empty

Back to top Go down

Astral Projection
Page 1 of 1