Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little help here......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
romhunter

romhunter

A little help here...... Empty
PostSubject: A little help here......   A little help here...... EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:51 am

I was having trouble with meditation recently. I can only focus whenever my eyes are closed. After I cleared my mind, I closed my eyes and it started to happen. My mind was suddenly flooded with thought about evils, demons, ghosts, and stuff like that. I tried to put it aside and make my aura white, but it's always black. I can't continue to meditate like that. I think ( just my thinking ) that I'm under attack by negative energy or someone's trying to manipulate me. Please help me ASAP. I can't continue to practice like this or live in this.......
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: A little help here......   A little help here...... EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:53 am

By the way, I'm not sure of the cause, but the chat box screwed up. For the whole day I was the only one there.
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: A little help here......   A little help here...... EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:06 am

Please help me ASAP. I can't stand this anymore. I even searched the internet up and down only to find a few people like me and they mostly don't respond to me. I'm really confused. I think I should stop training until I find out what's wrong.

Please. Anyone. Anyone who can help me.
Back to top Go down
Immoral_Flame

Immoral_Flame

PostSubject: Re: A little help here......   A little help here...... EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:30 am

romhunter wrote:
I'm having trouble with meditation recently. I can only focus whenever my eyes were closed. After I cleaned my mind, I closed my eyes and it's started to happen. My mind was suddenly flooded with thought about evils, demons, ghosts, and stuff like that. I tried to put it aside and make my aura white but it's always black. I can't continue to meditate like that. I think ( just my thinking ) that I'm under attack by negative energy or someone're trying to manipulate me. Please help me ASAP. I can't continue practice like this or live in this ....... madness anymore

Are you angry much?
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: A little help here......   A little help here...... EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:43 pm

Nope. I set my emotion to none.
Back to top Go down
Immoral_Flame

Immoral_Flame

PostSubject: Re: A little help here......   A little help here...... EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:29 am

romhunter wrote:
Nope. I set my emotion to none.

Looks more like you're angry about something. Stress maybe? How about you take a break from meditating for a few days and just relax, enjoy life a little, then try again. If you get these things again then my guess is someone or something is bothering you.
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: A little help here......   A little help here...... EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:40 am

Well, I'll try again now. Thanks for the tips Smile
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: A little help here......   A little help here...... EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 am

Didn't have time to try that yet. But got another problem. I feel like someone's watching me
Back to top Go down
Immoral_Flame

Immoral_Flame

PostSubject: Re: A little help here......   A little help here...... EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:33 pm

romhunter wrote:
Didn't have time to try that yet. But got another problem. I feel like someone's watching me

Get an isolated place where no one will see or hear you next time you do whatever it is you do. If you still feel that someone's watching, then yes someone is stalking you.
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: A little help here......   A little help here...... EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:56 pm

But it's my room. My parent already slept and the curtain is down. That's a totally isolated place
Back to top Go down
Immoral_Flame

Immoral_Flame

PostSubject: Re: A little help here......   A little help here...... EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:48 am

romhunter wrote:
But it's my room. My parent already slept and the curtain is down. That's a totally isolated place

Not enough it seems. But if it is isolated as you say it is, then you're probably just a little paranoid or someone/something is watching you indeed. It could be a force or a person. Curtains alone won't stop the feeling of being watched.
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: A little help here......   A little help here...... EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:00 pm

So, maybe night isn't the best time to meditate, huh?
Back to top Go down
Immoral_Flame

Immoral_Flame

PostSubject: Re: A little help here......   A little help here...... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:31 pm

romhunter wrote:
So, maybe night isn't the best time to meditate, huh?

Pretty much. Try meditating during the day in your free time. Usually has better results because you're not as tired during the day as during the night. That is how it is mostly anyway. Try it nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: A little help here......   A little help here...... EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:06 am

Got another problem. I thought last time it could be just my imagination, so I stopped meditating for a week. Now I'll continue. But whenever I close my eyes ( I can't focus if I don't do that ) I see a demon standing right in front of me. I tried to ignore him and I'm trying to make a psiball. It may be a success, I feel my left hand heat up and my right hand cool down. I fused it and shot it. Shot it in front of me ( I don't notice "him" there anymore. Then a feeling like an electric shock ran through me. So, a couple of questions, is that just my imagination or is it real? And am I making a psi ball?
Back to top Go down
Immoral_Flame

Immoral_Flame

PostSubject: Re: A little help here......   A little help here...... EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:48 pm

romhunter wrote:
Got another problem. I thought last time it could be just my imagination, so I'm stop meditate for a week. Now I'm continue. But whenever I'm close my eyes ( I can't focus if I don't do that ) I see a demon stand right in front of me. I tried to ingore him and trying to make a psiball. It maybe sucess, I'm feel my left hand heat up and myright hand cool down. I fused them and shoot them. Shoot it in frontof me ( I don't notice "him" there anymore. Then a feeling like electric shock run through me. So, a couple of question, is that just my imagination or is it real? And am I making a psi ball?

Suddenly your grammar went to shit. Are you shaking or something?
That all depends. There are common ways to see whether you made a psi ball or not, I don't work with psi balls (I have more... Different ways.) You can either feel it but that can be a little deceptive because you just "feel" it and for all you know, that could be just wind passing through your hands or just an illusion of progress, as in your mind will make your hands feel like there is something but nothing is there at all. Sometimes when you feel it, it could be an actual psi ball whirling around your palms and you can throw it at anything but that doesn't mean it'll hit the target because it can and probably will dissipate in mid-air. So I guess you should try to make it visible, even if it becomes a small blur, if you see that happening then chances are you made a psi ball. You got your "How to make a psiball for dummies." info so I don't have to explain how to make one, obviously.

Also about the demon, it could be just a mind trick, it happens often with people. If you're trying something dark, then I suggest you stop now. Dark Arts, or whatever, aren't for the newbies and never were in the first place, if you got 0 experience in the field of kinetics or magic or such, you'll screw yourself before you even notice.
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: A little help here......   A little help here...... EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:58 pm

Yes, I was freaking out the moment I wrote it. And I didn't try any dark arts. I know how dangerous it is, so I won't mess with it ( yet ) . And the different way you're talking about, what is it? Can I learn it?
Back to top Go down
romhunter

romhunter

PostSubject: Re: A little help here......   A little help here...... EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:29 pm

No, I am not afraid of that thing... not very much. I'm sweating and am cold at the same time. And the feeling of being watched..... It's kind of creepy.
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: A little help here......   A little help here...... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:36 am

What you're experiencing is very normal for beginning meditators, rom. It's normal to have scattered, weird thoughts when you're meditating. This happens to everyone. But after enough practice, those thoughts are more easily shut out. If you want some suggestions that might help, then mail me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little help here......   A little help here...... Empty

Back to top Go down

A little help here......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinesis Help Forum :: Support Center-
Jump to: