Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plasmakinesis Techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Plasmakinesis Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Plasmakinesis Techniques   Plasmakinesis Techniques EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:55 am

after some work I came up with some moves that can be used for plasmakinesis. Please be careful using these techniques, as some of these will be too dangerous once you've advanced as much of these and will have to be replaced with new techs, so please keep that in mind... the alternative is to program energy to protect your hands from the burns. anyway, here are the techs.

plasma laser- visualize plasma coming from your finger like a laser. This should feel superheated, and once you advance enough it will feel burning. I advise you to protect your hands by programming energy for this tech and all of the other techs.... this is for safety for reasons.

plasma laser eyes- this is a dangerous one, as it will leave your eyes hurting for hours... please be careful with this, even when protecting your eyes with energy it will still leave your eyes feeling hurt once you advance enough. This may or may not damage vision, regardless if you protect yourself or not... please be careful... anyway just visualize the plasma coming out of your eyes like a laser. Again, be careful with this tech. and NEVER do any of these techs without some sort of protection. That is too risky.

plasma blast- hold up your hand and visualize plasma coming out of the whole of it.

those are the only techs i have for this power, hope to make more soon just haven't had time to.... and when I do make more i will post them under this same topic, so please watch for that if you are interested. I will say this one more time simply as a reminder... be careful with this kinesis it is very strong but can be dangerous and NONE of these techs should be performed without protection in advance. If you do not protect yourself these techs will give you dangerous burns so PLEASE protect yourself first before doing any of these.... thank you and have a nice day...
Back to top Go down

Plasmakinesis Techniques
Page 1 of 1