Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important tip from me...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Important tip from me...  Empty
PostSubject: Important tip from me...    Important tip from me...  EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:40 pm

Sorry if this was posted under the wrong topic... I didn't know where else to put this... Anyway, today I have a tip for people practicing kinetics like me. I am very experienced in many kinesis and am skilled at all the powers I know at this time, but I still practice them daily. If you are going to practice as frequently as me, it is important you be skilled at energy ripping. This is when one person drains the life force from another. For more in depth information please google... the technique for this is a bit too long for me to explain right now, so please google it. Anyway, if you can get good at energy ripping like me, you can easily drain the energy of another person and take it for your own use. This helps you be able to practice more and be able to use more powers longer. Just a suggestion if you wanna practice a lot. This will give you the energy you need to use your powers, should you feel exhausted. Energy ripping will kill your exhaustion, providing you with more energy to use for your powers. I am expert at this and just thought I'd share what I know... hope the info helps.
Back to top Go down

Important tip from me...
Page 1 of 1